Cold Hand Luke's Photoshoot!

ARphotographs

Hey everyone,

time for another instalment of photographs!

this time its the cleanest zed i have ever seen!

well here are the pics!

Chatellerault_350z_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_2_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_3_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_4_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_5_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_6_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_7_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_8_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_9_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_10_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_11_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_12_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_13_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_14_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_15_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_16_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Look a manual :D

Chatellerault_350z_17_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_18_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_19_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Chatellerault_350z_20_by_ARphotographs.jpg

and look what turned up to join us (guy was an arse and doesnt clean his car properly ( so it is slightly photoshopped)

Aston_Martin_DB9_by_ARphotographs.jpg

Hope you've liked them!

Adam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the comments on the car Adam - i do like keeping it clean as a whistle :teeth:

Well done dude - some great shots there - think everything came together quite well and worked out nicely. Looking forward to getting my hands on the rest of the shots to ponder over.

Think i like pics 6 & 9 the best. I think the ones with the car in the foreground or close up works best as the backdrop seems to dominate some of the shots when taken at a distance.

Thanks again for everything - see you on Sunday (maybe also get a chance to do that reflections shot we spoke about) :D

Big thumbs up to AR Photographs!

Thanks everyone

and I'm glad you like them luke.

yeah that was my slight worry was to not get the building to overpower it too much.

S1HNK, i have 3 packages, Bronze, silver and gold.

Bronze is 2 hours shooting, 1 hour editing, All screen res copies of the shoot and 5 full res files (of your choice) That's at £100 (£90 for zed owners) (excluding expenses)

Silver is 3 hour shooting, 2 hour editing, all screen res and 7 full res digital files (of your choice)

that's £145 (£135 for zed owners) (excluding expenses)

Gold is 4 Hours shooting, 3 hours editing, all screen res and 9 full res files (of your choice)

that's £185 (£175 for zed owners) or 10 full res files for £200 (£190 for you lot!) (excluding expenses)

and additional files can be bought at £25 (£20 for you lot) per file. (so you guys can get the gold shoot(10 images) for less that it would be too buy the 10 images separately.

I think that's extremely reasonable prices!

prints can be ordered through me at a decent rate (ask jay, he is ordering one)

(will be negotiable on some prices if you fly me somewhere to shoot) (;) sarnie)

nice pics, nice setting B) some nice framing there B)

very nice reflections off the zed - very clean B)

you cant beat the sound of a v twin :teeth:

Thanks everyone and gixxer, oopht you should hear my twin, the can lost 4 inches off it and took the snorkel out the airbox, yum yum yum! (theres a video of it in the Glasgow meet)

Thanks everyone

and I'm glad you like them luke.

yeah that was my slight worry was to not get the building to overpower it too much.

S1HNK, i have 3 packages, Bronze, silver and gold.

Bronze is 2 hours shooting, 1 hour editing, All screen res copies of the shoot and 5 full res files (of your choice) That's at £100 (£90 for zed owners) (excluding expenses)

Silver is 3 hour shooting, 2 hour editing, all screen res and 7 full res digital files (of your choice)

that's £145 (£135 for zed owners) (excluding expenses)

Gold is 4 Hours shooting, 3 hours editing, all screen res and 9 full res files (of your choice)

that's £185 (£175 for zed owners) or 10 full res files for £200 (£190 for you lot!) (excluding expenses)

and additional files can be bought at £25 (£20 for you lot) per file. (so you guys can get the gold shoot(10 images) for less that it would be too buy the 10 images separately.

I think that's extremely reasonable prices!

prints can be ordered through me at a decent rate (ask jay, he is ordering one)

(will be negotiable on some prices if you fly me somewhere to shoot) (;) sarnie)

Is this your full time job?

its full time whilst on the college holiday, just to network myself as much as possible so when i finish college with my hnd in photography, i have a big enough name in automotive photography.

cause a professional automotive photographer told me that networking is the key, so i'm spending summer trying to network!!

so i'd quite like to shoot an orange lambo :p