Hi

I'm Daz, I've got a 200sx and I've signed up on here in the hope that I might be able to find some wheels.

Always liked the 350z's. Just thought I'd best say Hi to all before posting replies in the for sale section.

:thumbs:

Iv got some JDM 17s all with brand new tyres. Suppose you are looking to go bigger than that though?

Got any pics :thumbs:

As for getting me in a 350Z, I'd love to but can't afford one. I had a Mondeo ST24 before the SX, and absolutely loved the V6 roar, so a 350Z is right up my street, the 200 is gret for me at the moment.

I had R33 GTR wheels but they are dented :wacko:

Iv got some JDM 17s all with brand new tyres. Suppose you are looking to go bigger than that though?

As for getting me in a 350Z, I'd love to but can't afford one. I had a Mondeo ST24 before the SX, and absolutely loved the V6 roar, so a 350Z is right up my street, the 200 is gret for me at the moment.

To be honest.. no.

They are the same as http://images.automotive.com/dealer_use ... 7269_1.jpg

I actually prefer the JDM rim design to the standard 18" uk spec, just wish they were a little bigger!

To be honest.. no.

They are the same as http://images.automotive.com/dealer_use ... 7269_1.jpg

I actually prefer the JDM rim design to the standard 18" uk spec, just wish they were a little bigger!

What size tyres have they got on them? much tread? And How much are you looking to get for them.

Been offered some 17" Skyline GTS-T wheels for a cheap price but ideally i'd like the 350z wheels.

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

My friends selling his UK GT 350z which he has looked after really well, plus it's a great spec. I polished it for him and it's very tidy:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=63102

It's a show car for my website.

PM me if you're interested, or mail me on mattjonescardiff @ hotmail.com. I think he wants around £14,000. It has covered 30,000 miles.