De-Badge or Not De-Badeg

Rob_Quads

I actually like it both ways - it looks really good with or without and most people don't know what the hell it is anyway when you drive past, nissan badge or not. The fairlady badge on the back confuses them even more - I've had people in cars behind me, peering up close to see what it says. I was going to take it off but I'm kind of attached to it now. So, if you take it off it will look great like the pics above but if you leave it , it will still look fab! :thumbs:

• 8 months later...

Have resurrected another old thread. :teeth: at least you all know i'm using the search function :lol:

i am planning on debadging a bumper. i know there used to be a blanking plate you could buy, but for the life of me i can't find it anywhere. i believe ti was made by finalflag, but i can't find it at envy, anf the only link i have to final flag takes me to a jap page and i don't read japanese.

so my question is

A. does anyone know where from and how much a blanking plate for the front bumper is?

B. if no blanking plate is used, whats the best method of filling the space. my plan was to layer up fiberglass into the space and then sand it all down. as hopefully its a fibreglass bumper (if i get it).

have tried filling spaces on flexible bumpers with filler and p60/45 (the red stuff with fibre in it) but because it was aflexible section it cracked around the hole and made the work visible, so i had to hide it with a heat shield on my last car. :blush:

any guidance would be appreciated ;)

• 5 months later...
Been a while since the last post in this thread but...

With regards to the rear badges, is it only the middle badge that is held in by pins or is the fairlady/350Z badge held in by pins aswell?

Just the middle mate.

The 350z / fairlady badge comes off nice and easily.

Been a while since the last post in this thread but...

With regards to the rear badges, is it only the middle badge that is held in by pins or is the fairlady/350Z badge held in by pins aswell?

Just the middle mate.

The 350z / fairlady badge comes off nice and easily.

Thanks alot :thumbs: