Values

alscar

Has anyone noticed a massive drop in value on the 350s?? Im not sure if its just that autotrader has a few cheap ones on at the moment, but I'm fairly sure in the month since I last checked mine has dropped a chunk!!??

Yeh they have taken a dip in price mate! Its just cause no one wants a performance car when the petrol prices are so high! My mate has just lost 1500 bucks on his zed and he has only had it for 4 months  :scare:

I think its a general price decrease - I would say the Z has held its value fairly well over the last few years.

Its down to the whole housing - harder to get loans etc.

If you think the Z has gone down have a look for how much RX8 owners are loosing in their first 2/3 years of ownership

I think its a general price decrease - I would say the Z has held its value fairly well over the last few years.

Also, there's rather a lot more 350z's around now than there was say 4 or 5 years ago when some of us purchased the first 350's. Flooding the market = loss in our value. :( Unfortunately that's life.

Different ways to consider it though, if you're like me, and purchased new to keep the car, then it only matters if it's written off. :wacko:

But for most people it would probably be a toy for a few years, broad generalisation here, so your value matters more against whatever your next toy is. ;)

But for most people it would probably be a toy for a few years, broad generalisation here, so your value matters more against whatever your next toy is. ;)

That was my plan but at current prices its not worth selling & I can't bring myself to sell it :blush:

I think the Zed has held its value really well over the past two years, its only in the last 2 months that I have had any concern that its taken a real hit.

Having said that, your all probably right, the country is getting more expensive at the moment. That credit crunch thing going on!!

Groan!

you cant single out the 2nd hand value of the Z, the country is in a mini recession :headhurt: the bigger picture is the 2nd value of everything is dropping,

the only things on the rise are interest rates and unemployment :scare:

everyone is scared of spending so its more difficult to sell so people are dropping their prices

I used to be the world's worst at worrying about how much money I was losing on a car. I hardly dare think how much I have lost over the years. This time I have decided I just don't want to know. I have found a car I can see myself keeping for a long time for once and will only sell it if I really have to.

Yeh - for the first time im not worried about the decreasing values - for me its a good thing!

Im never going to worry about the running costs of a car - and will never buy something run of the mill. Next cars i'll be getting are a range rover sport and a gtr!

...so these falling prices are simply bringing these top end cars within my grasp.