W****R on the M56 this morning - sorry but

stanski

I dont normally do this but peopel like this need to get banned before they kill someone!!! :angry:

RED AUDI A3 - Reg plate W99CAC

(Apt plate actually)

Driving in an aggressive manner - you know up peoples backsides about 2 inches from you - forcing you to pull over even though you and everyone else are doing a reasonble speed - he was not Police, Doctor, Secret Service , Armed response - just looked like a sales rep - proceeded to do the same to everyone in front of them!

Dosgraceful - hope no one gets killed because of him!

W****r!!! :angry:

Stating the obvious here but why not just call the cops?

Futile I would imagine. They're far too busy catching cars 5 mph over the limit on deserted roads to bother about truly dangerous and reckless driving.... :dry:

Futile I would imagine. They're far too busy catching cars 5 mph over the limit on deserted roads to bother about truly dangerous and reckless driving.... :dry:

+1 prob having bacon butties in a horse box at that time of the morning :thumbs:

I hate people like that, its usually just best to let them pass and be done with it, however if they cause any accidents or god forbid kill someone, its never them that are worse off!

I just realised i have no idea what i just wrote! :wacko:

Take it from me, a complete waste of time. :dry:

I think its a case of my word against his - I should have noted more number plates of people he harrassed this morning but I was busy trying to watch where I was driving - just because I have a performance car does'nt mean I drive like a d***!

I believe that the police put all complaints in a file and IF something happens they present it as evidence in court. I think they use it to 'paint a picture' of your driving style eg. 2 complaints of tail gating and you have an accident that involved tail gating then the judge can use this when he decides on punishment. If there are complaints against you, you can't say it was a one off mistake.

Ok I was coming back from Blackpool airport recently with my wife driving. There was a bit of build up of traffic ahead and it was about 10pm. She drove down the third lane about 70 and I noticed a large black saloon car of a certain mahe in the middle lane doing about 60. As we approached it drifted out towards the third lane a bit. Liz booted it and got past. It immediately sped up and overtook us then pulled in ahead of us again. There were about 5 people in it doing lots of sign language. I told Liz to back off.

Over the next few miles we watched this happen to several other cars and the pattern was repeated.

I phoned the police, they asked me for a location. A few miles down the road the car was spotted on the hard shoulder with THREE police cars around it.

Not only did the police react very quickly, they also called me back and said the driver had been given a breath test which proved negative and had been cautioned for being a prat. Somebody else had also reported it.

I dont tolerate muppets trying to intimidate other drivers.

Wow sounds good guys maybe I shoudl have phoned them soon as I got into work but I was late so got into work straight off....

:blush:

put it this way I see the same cars everyday on the same motorway so if I see him again - easy spot and he is driving the same I am pulling over onto hard shoulder and reporting him!! :angry:

Wow sounds good guys maybe I shoudl have phoned them soon as I got into work but I was late so got into work straight off....

:blush:

put it this way I see the same cars everyday on the same motorway so if I see him again - easy spot and he is driving the same I am pulling over onto hard shoulder and reporting him!! :angry:

If you had a coupe you could keep watching while using the Bluetooth. :p

If you had a coupe you could keep watching while using the Bluetooth
Yeah I know that now mate - when I was buying the thing I asked where is the bluetooth connection how does it work and he sadi oh sorry Roadsters dont have them fitted !!!

Fekin Nissan but then you cant hear a thing in the roadster so it makes sense I think - anyway - why be distracted by the phone when I can listen to that fab engine :teeth:

Yeah I know that now mate - when I was buying the thing I asked where is the bluetooth connection how does it work and he sadi oh sorry Roadsters dont have them fitted !!!

Fekin Nissan but then you cant hear a thing in the roadster so it makes sense I think - anyway - why be distracted by the phone when I can listen to that fab engine :teeth:

Roof down also enables positive direct communication with additional visual emphasis aids ;)

Well yes you are correct unfortunately a rare day with roof up - it was sopping wet when I left home - never drop the roof when wet can damage the fabric long term. :)

Remind me and I will pass you some Porker product which seems to be very good. :thumbs:

Thanks Martin - Drew mentioned Auto glym stuff but as a former trimmer I still never fold the roof even when damp -it weakens the fabric as it streches and eventually will cause premature failure - i.e leaks!!!! :wacko:

Roof down also enables positive direct communication with additional visual emphasis aids ;)

Spoken like a true seaman :D

This reminds me of my 12 month stint with the M6 going north (opposite direction to you Stan). It must be the road, isn't the M6 by Stoke supposed to have the highest incidents in the country?

Anyway, I had my fair share of road rage on the M6! Being cut up, tailgating, it must have happened at least once a week. Some mornings I would get to work and be stressed from the road rage, not the journey!

Strange thing road rage, we bump into each other in streets and say 'sorry mate' - in cars, it turns into war!

So Stan, your not on your own mate!

This reminds me of my 12 month stint with the M6 going north (opposite direction to you Stan). It must be the road, isn't the M6 by Stoke supposed to have the highest incidents in the country?

Anyway, I had my fair share of road rage on the M6! Being cut up, tailgating, it must have happened at least once a week. Some mornings I would get to work and be stressed from the road rage, not the journey!

Strange thing road rage, we bump into each other in streets and say 'sorry mate' - in cars, it turns into war!

So Stan, your not on your own mate!

Bumping into me in the street doesn't nearly kill me though, unless your massive that is :D