Finally - A few pics

I've had the Z for a fair few weeks now (53 plate), but I've been so busy I've not had the chance to really give it a good old clean and wax and take some shots. Luckily was down at the folks this weekend and put it right :)

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

- Prize for the gayest shot ever taken?? ;)

Loving the car (not the petrol prices!) - only problem is the radio still doesn`t work as it's not been coded. Guy I bought it off is trying to get a replacement out of the garage he bought it from on their 6 month warranty as it skips, and they're being right awkwards arses about the whole thing :( Real shame as it's not quite the same driving with no chunes - especially on long journeys.

F

• 2 weeks later...
Lovely photos, especially the gay shot!! B):lol: UK is so pretty in the Spring/Summer. ;)

the uk has a spring/summer?? did you miss the memo??

all uk seasons have been merged and renamed "wet"!!

ohh and welcome, you could make the gay shot gayer by putting some stars in the corners and painting the car pink?

Lovely photos, especially the gay shot!! B):lol: UK is so pretty in the Spring/Summer. ;)

Lol, I was trying to be polite. :p At least you have bluebells in the Spring. :lol:

Right now back on topic. ;)

Lol, I was trying to be polite. :p At least you have bluebells in the Spring. :lol:

Right now back on topic. ;)

We also have snowdrops :dry:

Looks B) but then you have the best colour

very nice finish :D:D shiny tyres on the inside too !!!

On the treads? :scare: hope not, or your ma and pa's front windows might suddenly become fully etched with spinning wheels as you leave that gravel drive :wacko: