Picking it up tonight

Great news!!

I found the ideal Z a little earlier than originally planned but I reckon I've got a decent deal so now that all the checks have been done and the cash is there I should be picking it up this evening.

Got a nice long drive back as well so I'm looking forward to that, only problem is that I bet I get there to an empty tank with all these crazy panic buyers bleeding the petrol stations dry, lets hope I can get it back.

I'll see about getting pics sorted over the weekend if I can fit it in between drinking and driving (driving first :p don't worry about that)

Well done - you won't regret it :yahoo:

well he may do, if the tax goes up further and petrol gets more difficult to get hold of and we turn into a "mad max" nation fighting on wastelands over the most valuable commodity - petrol

and then theres bloody tina turner wailing like a banshee

it could happen ! (well in my head anyway) :lol:

well he may do, if the tax goes up further and petrol gets more difficult to get hold of and we turn into a "mad max" nation fighting on wastelands over the most valuable commodity - petrol

If that happens I'm heading straight for Tim's place and his collection of weaponary. :evil:

If that happens I'm heading straight for Tim's place and his collection of weaponary. :evil:

:teeth:

Well I've had no problems with petrol and had a decent drive out today, great fun :)

Got some pics for you as well, they should be below.

So.... details:

UK spec Blue GT

53 reg

38k miles

All checked out to be fine by myself and the AA but for what I reckon is a bargain price of, get this.... £12k

Think I struck gold here, the guy that had it has just bought an Audi R8 so just wanted it to go to someone that would appreciate it as much as he has, what do you think?

P150608_2016.jpg

P150608_201601.jpg

Thats fantastic mate. I hope the members here agree thats a great price.... mainly as I hope to pick up a 2004 GM UK GT with Rays and 29k Miles on friday and will be paying £14.5k!

I'm V happy for you! From the looking around I have done you have got a stonking deal there. A Uk GT with rays seems to be expecting 15K+ out of the current availability.

So you got Black leather? Wots the condition like? Any mods? How was the drive home? ;o)

Condition is pretty good, couple of small marks but no more than expected from a 5 yr old car, getting it all cleaned up properly on Saturday. No mods at all (possibly apart from the clear reflectors) with the black leather and I'm pretty sure it has parking sensors as well, I wouldn't have gone for them but when parking it started beeping like some kind of 80's game when I got near anything, scared me a little at first :)

Cheers guys, it's good to know that it was as good a deal as I thought, bit of practice at Chinese markets worked well I reckon :)

And I don't think it's from here, just a lucky find on autotrader after 3 months of searching.