Tax Disc (doing my head in !)

M350ZB

Right bought a metal nismo tax disc off of ebay, and starting to wish i didnt. I cant get the bloody thing to stay on, i stick it on and it lasts a couple of days then before ya know it, its either on the floor or comes off when going round a bend, lol. Do any of you guys either have a stick on type task disk but which dont look to tacky and looks B) , or have sourced some ultra sticky pads, lol. I think it is becasue the front windscreen, the glass is tilted as such, lol. Any ideas guys ? ? ?

I had one of those type of things on the car when I bought it. Lasted the drive home and was binned. I hate them on my car!

I bought a magnatec - think I've had them on all my cars. You see the tax disc and a thin magnetic ring round it and that's it. Boring and plain but I don't need a 'stylistic' tax disc holder.....

I got the metal one - you really need to clean the windscreen area properly and do it on a warm day or the pads wont stick.

Because I moved mine from car to car I just put a couple of tiny blobs of clear silion and removed the little sticky pads - wont ever fall off now :lol:

Metal one on my first Zed stuck fine but rattled to hell. Drove me mad and would have come off if I'd kept the car.

Like an idiot ended up buying another for this car but thought more about sticking it on a less curved part of the screen. Fingers crossed, it hasn't dropped off and isn't rattling. Time will tell...

I had the same problem :rant: bloody thing was cart wheeling across the dash everytime i cornered !!

trying to corner with one hand and catch the disc with the other !! :drive1

then i bought some type vr tax disc adhesive pads off ebay and never had a problem since B)

Go for a magnatec, they are simple and do the job well.

I'm not interested in having a huge metal lump advertising that I've been ripped off by the tax man once again so the more discrete the better. I promise you you won't have any trouble with one of them falling off. :yahoo:

Go for a magnatec, they are simple and do the job well.

I'm not interested in having a huge metal lump advertising that I've been ripped off by the tax man once again so the more discrete the better. I promise you you won't have any trouble with one of them falling off. :yahoo:

wont putting a can of oil on the windscreen obscure the view a little :p:lol:

I have a supplier who can produce forum tax disk holders at a good price if there is enough interest :D

Yes, I`d have one of those.

I currently use a 50p lick and stick and it never falls off (I must have sticky spit), but it is boring and a forum one would be sweet :teeth:

The forum tax disc idea's seems sweat, maybe could raise some money for the site as well, i would defo be up for one, like the others said as long as it sticks, lol, think there will prob be a lot of intrest in it too !