Looking forward to my new Zed NOW WITH PICS (page 2)

Hi,

I was pottering around the local car showrooms, actually looking for a replacement car for the missus, and spotted a low mileage ex Nissan 350Z GT coupe in sunset red. I wasn't really looking to change out of my Lexus just yet, but I have always had an eye for the Zed and in this colour I think it looks stunning, including the tangerine seats!

I took it out for a test drive and that was it, sold. Road tax was a shock but at least for this year that and the superguard are in the price. It is like a new car with only 3600 miles on it.

I have come from a Leon Cupra R, then the Lexus IS (new shape) and my other car is a Porsche 928 S4 (5L V8 in case you wondered).

I still have to find a motor for the missus :wacko:

Roll on next Friday when I pick it up.

It is like a new car with only 3600 miles on it.

Welcome to the forum. Nice find there. What year is it, to have such low mileage??

I still have to find a motor for the missus :wacko:

You could weaken and let the wifey borrow the Zeddy on the odd occasion.

;)

I have come from a Leon Cupra R, then the Lexus IS (new shape) and my other car is a Porsche 928 S4 (5L V8 in case you wondered).

I currently drive a Cupra R and plan to chop in for a Z very soon (just waiting for my bonus to hit my bank account :D ). As much fun as a turbo is I need some N/A power in my life!

I can't post any pics of the Zed just yet as I have to wait till next Friday.

It is a very little used 56 plate with the orange seat leather upgrade and reversing sensors. I think the rest is standard GT.

Here are some pics of the 928

yqwfd3.jpg

yqwfdy.jpg

I can't post any pics of the Zed just yet as I have to wait till next Friday.

It is a very little used 56 plate with the orange seat leather upgrade and reversing sensors. I think the rest is standard GT.

Here are some pics of the 928

yqwfd3.jpg

yqwfdy.jpg

Love the car but is that another of those strange effects or has someone thrown bleach over it?

Its called HDR, where you take several shots at different exposures and then use some fancy software to combine them.

This is what it looks like without all that fancy processing stuff;

yquyf2.jpg

It is actually Forest Green, which is a dark metallic green colour.

Its called HDR, where you take several shots at different exposures and then use some fancy software to combine them.

This is what it looks like without all that fancy processing stuff;

yquyf2.jpg

It is actually Forest Green, which is a dark metallic green colour.

That's better (for me at least, can focus on the one).

• 1 month later...

I didn't get round to taking some pics when I got the car a few weeks ago, and now it has come back from the body shop I thought I would get some done. Enjoy

yu2qog.jpg

Boggo Standard as you can see

yu2qoj.jpg

Mmm Z

yu2qox.jpg

Empty car park

yu2qom.jpg

My daughter says they look like gun barrels

yu2qoi.jpg

Gettin down low

yu2qok.jpg

I love the detail and the LED markers

yu2qoh.jpg

A fun shot to finish :)

yu2qol.jpg

B) Fab colour - here's to another rusty !

Love the orange LED's in the headlights - if any member knows how to get those put in can they send me a PM pleeeeeeeease.

Welcome to the club and look forward to seeing it in the flesh at a meet.

It is pretty much spotless, there is a slight scuff on the rear N/S wheel and a little scrape on the underside of the front bumper, but it has only done 4300 miles now so I would expect it to be in pertty good condition!

I thought all the lights had the orange LEDs in them, or is it just something that was done on the late 2006 model?

I usually do a lot of research before buying a car, but this one (if you read my first post) was more of an impulse so I am not sure what it is supposed to have as standard, and I am not even sure what the official name of the paint is!

Thanks for the comments :thumbs:

Btw all the pictures were taken on Canon digital Ixus70 on a tripod and in the case of the first pic on a step ladder that I found in the car park!