Looking forward to my new Zed NOW WITH PICS (page 2)

It is pretty much spotless, there is a slight scuff on the rear N/S wheel and a little scrape on the underside of the front bumper, but it has only done 4300 miles now so I would expect it to be in pertty good condition!

I thought all the lights had the orange LEDs in them, or is it just something that was done on the late 2006 model?

I usually do a lot of research before buying a car, but this one (if you read my first post) was more of an impulse so I am not sure what it is supposed to have as standard, and I am not even sure what the official name of the paint is!

Thanks for the comments :thumbs:

Btw all the pictures were taken on Canon digital Ixus70 on a tripod and in the case of the first pic on a step ladder that I found in the car park!

Well its defo sunset orange and yours look stunning in the photos B)

I couldn't get to the meet at Thurrock, other things going on, but maybe next time if I am not working. (I do nasty shifts).

Saturday was the first time the wife had been in the car (well it stops the carpet getting dirty), so anyway she said.

'Be careful, people have been killed along this stretch of road, but it makes a nice noise'.

'I feel ill, like i've been on a rollercoaster'.

:yahoo::wacko:B)