Dotz wheels - update page 4

Lexx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that makes too of us!

the customer servcie at POTN has been spot on, however their suppliers should be shot. Still waiting on a call back about new delivery/pick-up

very frustrated

The thing is, people often slate ideas until they are completed and the result is good!

Even if it looks crap in my eyes (I don't think it will though) it'll be original!

Yup i agree mate! When i posted my chrome wheels i wanted to put on i got slated. But when they where on the car people changed their mind. But i kno chromes still arent everyones taste :teeth:

Thats the idea mate.

Not everyones cup of tea. And I know BigPhil is reserving judgement till he sees them in the flesh.

Sod 'em :teeth:

It's my motor :lol::yahoo:

well said that man.

If I thought they were gross I would have said no to fitting the tyres, all for being different. :thumbs:

well there on..... was there today when they were put on... after alot of work from fletch and mark..they really suit the car tbh... wont be everyone flavour but there nice.... hope u kick off with potn alex....nice to meet u btw.. sorry i didnt take u up on the offer of the drive m8... was kinda pished off as u can imagine...

-ho