Dotz wheels - update page 4

Lexx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why Ive avoided getting Nismo's - every buggers got 'em!

And Im no sheep!

Hey i am no bugger :surrender:

And my car is not white like a sheep. ;):lol:

he is just expressing his opinion Beavis....

Ha ha 1 all lol just kidding bud

Thats why Ive avoided getting Nismo's - every buggers got 'em!

And Im no sheep!

Hey i am no bugger :surrender:

And my car is not white like a sheep. ;):lol:

he is just expressing his opinion Beavis....

Ha ha 1 all lol just kidding bud

:p:lol:

I'm with the others, go for it! I think they will look pretty smart, and certainly different. As Jay says, if the offset isnt quite right then get some spacers. My rotas are a 8.5/9.5 F/R and I'm sure they have around a 30ET as do the Nismos. I think low 20/high teens would stick out too much.

Funnily enough I quite like em, make sure you get right offsets and tyres and I think you could pull em off

japs.jpg

arrows should be pointing forward on wheels ;-)

I quite like them - certainly make the car stand out but a little too bold for me!

Funnily enough I quite like em, make sure you get right offsets and tyres and I think you could pull em off

I quite like them - certainly make the car stand out but a little too bold for me!

depends which side you put em on lol

japs.jpg

The arrows are pointing forward when at the bottom of the wheel :p:p

Ive always liked the Dotz Roadsters in 19"s, but been told they'll scrape the calipers, anybody have any idea if thats true?

looks like the offset is slightly out so with a 10mm spacer, wont go anywhere near the callipers bud

Was thinking about that, my Z looks very low, havent changed anything at all tho, would the tyres hit the arch if i put on spacers, also are there any cons of 10mm spacers?

Ive always liked the Dotz Roadsters in 19"s, but been told they'll scrape the calipers, anybody have any idea if thats true?

looks like the offset is slightly out so with a 10mm spacer, wont go anywhere near the callipers bud

Was thinking about that, my Z looks very low, havent changed anything at all tho, would the tyres hit the arch if i put on spacers, also are there any cons of 10mm spacers?

Tyre won't touch the arches. Cons are that in theory the load on the axles is outside of the intended parameters. Never heard of anyone experiencing any problems due to spacers though...... :)

Tyre won't touch the arches. Cons are that in theory the load on the axles is outside of the intended parameters. Never heard of anyone experiencing any problems due to spacers though...... :)

Think sarnie it right as on my wheels it never it the arches until I got the car lowered then I needed to get them rolled.

Talking about the front wheels, right? :blush:

Talking about the front wheels, right? :blush:

Yep :)

Well, Im back from Le Mans,

and guess what...

just ordered them.

£800 for 2 x 19x8.5 and 2 x 19x9.5

Price is without tyres, as I can source them elsewhere - hopefully!

Pics will be posted once fitted.

Think if you go with these wheels make sure the rest of the mods are gonna be unique to, probably OTT but you catch my drift

japjpeg.jpg

I love the style of that car. Very very diffo, but looks sweet! I want i want :lol::teeth:

Wheels arrived today...

Unfortunatly the muppets have sent the wrong size for 2 of the wheels. So currently waiting on a call back about delivery of correct size.

Im in no hurry luckily as new rubber doesnt arrive till Monday.

Here's a sneak peak...

CIMG0751.jpg

CIMG0753.jpg