Spotted 2x Deloreons today

stanski

not sure if they are replicas - the wagon had Northern Ireland Plates on.

Althrough they have started remanufacturing them in the Satates hav'nt they - why I have no idea - at least they wont rust - quick rub down with a dishcloth :lol:

There's an article in this months Top Gear about someone in the US who has all the old parts and is building some new ones and upgrading old ones so they go and handle - the old ones didn't. Apparently, you can even get it fitted with a supercharger! :scare:

Ugly as Fkuc, theres one in South Harrow for years that I pass, its pretty bland & boring

In the 80's when it was Back to the future time we all loved them but since seeing them up close yesterday - I am not too impressed?

The Flux capacitor was missing obviously .......

It looked out of proportion time has moved on and the design has aged I suppose - I'd rather the 007 Lotus from the late 70's! :)

I'm such a big back to the future fan that I love the car - I'd be more excited seeing a crappy delorean than a super car!

I've got the full box DVD set :thumbs:

Harmless fun before we all got too serious about life!! :)

Always remember seeing one that had been resprayed Pink when I lived in Kuwait... Will have to scan the pic to post up, seem to remember the paint was flaking off...

Top stuff yeah that would be good - well it will flake even with etch primer - thats why its stainless steel eh? Mind you Deloreon Stainless steel will probably be rusty by now!! :lol: