Modifying thoughts

Zedrush

Just looking at possible bodykits for either a white or black one what do you guys think? Just waiting to get prices back, its a PPi kit, have a funny feeling price is gonna be pretty high in which case probably just change the wheels, OTT or just right?

ppi_audi_r8_razor.jpg

audi-r8-ppi.jpg

Seriously tho I think that kit looks awesome. Standard R8 is a bit plain IMO and think the kit adds a seriously aggressive look. :teeth:

I really like it too, think its mainly just front bumper side skirts and spoiler, and when comes to sell could always try selling with kit on or replace back to standerd again and sell kit seperate. Gonna see how much first if out my budget then probably look at just adding new wheels to it or something depending on funds.

Gonna go for a test drive with Martinmac when he gets back from hols, and will go from there, might end up settling with a Fiat punto again :headhurt::lol::blush:

Aftermarket kits on expensive cars look chav in my opinion. Modify your rav4................ ;)

Lol rav 4 is awesome glad i got it, I really feel that it helps with my masculine side. PPI is to audi what Nismo is to Nissan, not chav ;)

it was only time till the released a 10 piece wide arch kit for the TT... :lol:

naa, looks shweet pal :thumbs:

:lol: think Jay maybe right might be wasting money adding to a nice car, will change the wheels though thats for sure. Im wondering if the diesel V12 R8 TDi version will be released next year though, as I might hold out save up bit more and get one of them instead if I can get on the waiting list, bet that is gonna be awesome, shed load of torque B)

it was only time till the released a 10 piece wide arch kit for the TT... :lol:

naa, looks shweet pal :thumbs:

:lol: think Jay maybe right might be wasting money adding to a nice car, will change the wheels though thats for sure. Im wondering if the diesel V12 R8 TDi version will be released next year though, as I might hold out save up bit more and get one of them instead if I can get on the waiting list, bet that is gonna be awesome, shed load of torque B)

So you listen to Jay and not me :dry::nono:

Case in point:

getImage.jpg

C H A V :yuck:

Leave it alone mate, buy some rims a zorst etc but leave the body kits well alone. Everyone will say 'Nice car, but why has he done that to it?' ;)

would save me a hell of a lot of money going down that route lol,

Sarnie you know I could never bring myself to admit you might..might be right lol :lol::p;)

Jay, one day I might turn into a slut just like you if i carry on listening to ya :lol::headhurt:

Jay who u kidding your already a slut haha! I am learning from you! So shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sit down sir sit down hahaha :thumbs: