Question for smokers?

stanski

Okay you know when you see something and that 'icckle voice in your head says - hmmm :fool:

In Chester today - walking down the street - bloke in front of me - picking up half smoked fags on the path? Now I did'nt think much when he picked first one up - thought - oh he must have dropped it - but no.... he was activly looking and picking them up as he saw them - we are talking half smoked fags here on the road or pavement!!

So :

a) Has the price of fags gone up sooo much..

B) He is recycling

c) He has a nerous compulsive disorder

d) He is a scroat!!

e) He is plainly a fruit cake! :doh:

????? Explain please??

Okay folks this is where I show up my ignorance when it comes to this sort of thing? He's using old fags to roll up a joint in? Hmm :yuck::surrender:

The guy looked in his late 40's fairly normally dressed - super shiny white trainers (hey I could be a copper with my power of observation!)

Oh well it takes all sorts I suppose? But what a weird thing....

Sorry my ignorance is bliss at times... :blush:

Hi yeah I sort of guessed that - I dont think Rizla paper is that expensive though is it?? Oh well takes all sorts I suppose - strange when you see it for yourself though?

Thanks folks for your insight into such matters? :) I learn something more everyday...

In my 13 or 14 yr old youth(many moons ago).There was a pikey in our village who always harassed us young tough dudes for fags.My pals dad was a gamekeeper so there were shotgun cartridges and the like kicking about in his house.One day we decided to make a special cigarette by pulling the tobacco out with a pin and tipping the gunpowder out of a cartridge in it,upto about 2/3rds full.We then packed the tobacco in on top and tidied it up so you couldn't tell it from a fresh one.

We then went out hunting for the aforementioned pikey and sure enough found him in the bus shelter.As soon as he saw us he asked for a fag.No problem Sid,here you go.He lit the fag and took a draw on it and his face screwed up.Thats bloody rough,where did you get it he said.Seem ok to us we said.He took another draw and hit the gunpowder.The blue flame shot up his nose and singed his eyebrows.We took off like hares with this mad pikey after us threatening to kill our whole families.Me and my pal could hardly run for laughing.It was a special moment.He never did catch us.

:boxing::boxing:

In my 13 or 14 yr old youth(many moons ago).There was a pikey in our village who always harassed us young tough dudes for fags.My pals dad was a gamekeeper so there were shotgun cartridges and the like kicking about in his house.One day we decided to make a special cigarette by pulling the tobacco out with a pin and tipping the gunpowder out of a cartridge in it,upto about 2/3rds full.We then packed the tobacco in on top and tidied it up so you couldn't tell it from a fresh one.

We then went out hunting for the aforementioned pikey and sure enough found him in the bus shelter.As soon as he saw us he asked for a fag.No problem Sid,here you go.He lit the fag and took a draw on it and his face screwed up.Thats bloody rough,where did you get it he said.Seem ok to us we said.He took another draw and hit the gunpowder.The blue flame shot up his nose and singed his eyebrows.We took off like hares with this mad pikey after us threatening to kill our whole families.Me and my pal could hardly run for laughing.It was a special moment.He never did catch us.

:lol::lol:

:notworthy:

:lol:

Ah yes, I did a similar thing with some small French bangers once, although with a PITA 'mate', not anyone tough. The guy was dazed and deaf for half an hour. Hilarious at the time, probably a prison offense nowadays (actually it probably was then as well).

Oh, BTW Stanski, he is a (d). They are everywhere in cities. Either fags cost to much or they just don't care. Considering white trainers are 2p nowadays that is no sign of affluence.

ZeddZ - that is class! Teach him a lesson eh! :lol:

Oh, BTW Stanski, he is a (d). They are everywhere in cities. Either fags cost to much or they just don't care. Considering white trainers are 2p nowadays that is no sign of affluence.

Well it was'nt so much the trainersa s the general clothes looked fairly new and clean - even his hair seemed - erm normal as opposed to scruffy - I expect your right d) is deffo! :yuck: