Fiat 500 ,anybody know anything about 'em ???

lomoto

My Missus took her Hyundai Coupe in for a recall on the handbrake this morning to Sunwin's at Derby.

.unfortunately there is a Fiat Dealer adjacent with the new Fiat 500 on display, Talk about love at first sight she wants one of the Bloody things :headhurt:

tried talking her out of one saying that they are slow , Etc Etc..going to a 1.4 from a 2.7 litre V6 wouldnt be a good idea

anybody know if they are any good..I cant seem to get any discount either :blush:

A mates girlfriend just got hers. She loves it. He said it's a great city car and not bad for longer journeys. Surprisingly nippy.

We had a good look round one in Geneva before moving on to the Abarth. Looked very impressive and for the price you get loads compared to the mini.

I expect the 500 to be very popular.

I say get down to the dealer and test it yourself.

I say get down to the dealer and test it yourself.

I'm not being seen dead in one of those :lol:

if it's based on a Panda it doesnt bode well :dry:

Fair enough. I wouldn't be seen behind the wheel of a hyundai coupe but that's just me.

I saw one for the first time the other day - very quirky - although that could soon turn to very boring if there's lots of them about. At the moment though I think it's very cool in a cute girly kind of way. I think they said it was good on top gear?

It looks a lot better than the mini but will go the same way - i.e every Estate agent and granny will have one in 6 months time!

I sat in one when they were released - I'm not tall but my head was almost touching the roof with drivers seat on lowest setting and forget sitting in the back ! :wacko:

Otherwise they have done a nice job inside - over all looks ok see a few now bobbing about - get one in a mushroom brown colour - looks the best - but no stupid stripes on it though!

If she is desperate to buy one - she's better waiting another 6 months till fuss has died down and stealers have stocks in - remember these are made in Poland for 50p although they are the same equivalent price over there also! :dry: Fiat obviously taking tips from Nissan at robbing people!

pm sl114 I think he test drove one or bought one to enhance his manly image :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You bugger, i have not booked a test drive yet but i am going to as Sarah likes it over the Mini and wants to buy one. I said no as i think they are horrible.

However looks aside, its new, its going to have problems, it will depreciate as soon as it comes off the court and i believe the Mini to hold its value as this will just be a phase and soon, like you say, everyone will have one.

Looking into it, the sport seems pretty good from a spec point of view, however i will let you know the outcome Tim, when i book a test drive. :thumbs:

from what I've heard there is no discount due to high demand. I quite like the looks of them, just wish it was about a foot wider and the proportions would be far better. My mates wife has just got the white one with the green and red stripes on it. They got the dealer to remove the stripes cos they thought it made it look like a pizza delivery car :lol:

from what I've heard there is no discount due to high demand. I quite like the looks of them, just wish it was about a foot wider and the proportions would be far better. My mates wife has just got the white one with the green and red stripes on it. They got the dealer to remove the stripes cos they thought it made it look like a pizza delivery car :lol:
:lol: That is exactly what i said to Sarah as she wanted a white one with red and green stripes!!! :lol:

I've got to run the gaunlet again today with the Missus as she has to collect her car from the dealers .. :headhurt:

might stop at the Mercedes dealer first though to distract her :teeth:

Good call, SLK AMG? ;)

sod AMG its all about the Brabus

I've got to run the gaunlet again today with the Missus as she has to collect her car from the dealers .. :headhurt:

might stop at the Mercedes dealer first though to distract her :teeth:

Good call, SLK AMG? ;)

sod AMG its all about the Brabus

This is true, especially the styling B)