easy to fit, took approx 40 mins :thumbs:

P1030009.jpg

P1030010.jpg

P1030011.jpg

200 miles tomorrow so i'll report if it does anything at all :wacko:

Might not do much but looks good B)

would be cheaper to throw spaggetti over your engine........... :lol:

words of wisdom :yawn:

the theory is the the earthing circuit on the zed is poor so this improves that helping the signals to the ecu :thumbs:

well thats the theory :tumbleweed:

i think you can get them on ebay :thumbs:

i am going to get my audio guy to this for me when the car is in getting the sounds done, is there any chance you could take closer pics of where the wires attach to ?

cheers muchness

Paul

i am going to get my audio guy to this for me when the car is in getting the sounds done, is there any chance you could take closer pics of where the wires attach to ?

cheers muchness

Paul

Hi Paul, pm me your email and i'll scan the instructions :thumbs: theres about 5 A4 sheets

I felt a noticeable difference in both my zeds when i fitted one of these. The lumpy idle disappeared and the car just felt that bit sharper. it was mainly noticeable in the low gears especially 1st when pulling away at junctions and islands etc. :thumbs:

However, the differences are negligible and the problems it irons out are probably things you never actually thought were problems in the first place. :headhurt:

On that basis alone I'd fit one :D

I felt a noticeable difference in both my zeds when i fitted one of these. The lumpy idle disappeared and the car just felt that bit sharper. it was mainly noticeable in the low gears especially 1st when pulling away at junctions and islands etc. :thumbs:

However, the differences are negligible and the problems it irons out are probably things you never actually thought were problems in the first place. :headhurt:

On that basis alone I'd fit one :D

Holy mo! Was that an informative post? :surrender:;)

I took the car out and it is definitely smoother, the a/f mix must be better due to the signals getting to the ecu faster ? the car has always felt slightly jerky when decellerating or crawling slowly but now it doesn't, the tick over is also improved

imo this will having varying affects on each individual car, depending on how well or how poor it is earthed before hand

i can reiterate what sarnie said B)

all in all better than spaghetti :p