2010 370z for sale

Eddie_r32

I have come to terms with he fact that i wont be doing anymore trackdays for foreseeable future and i just dont get the chance to drive the 370 as much as i would like.

I have owned the car for about 2.5 years now and between the previous owner and myself a lot of work has been carried out to make this car pretty special, it has 1000s and 1000s of pounds worth of parts on to make this car perform brilliantly with minimal compromise to how it behaves on the road, i have addressed any issues that have arisen immediately so there is peace of mind that all the 370zs weak spots have been solved, the previous owner did gallery gaskets i have fitted an uprated CSC along with oem luk clutch and flywheel a few thousand miles ago. It has buckets of service history and receipts, lots of work has been carried out by Horsham Developments.

A brief descrription of spec :

Ecutek remap

Cobra HFC

Hks hi power exhaust

Greddy sump

Oil cooler with proper swaged lines

Z1 long tube intake

Recent spark plugs

Uprated clutch slave

Recent clutch with OEM Inc flywheel

Gallery gaskets done

Radium surge tank with aem and walbro pumps

Vibratechnics trans mount

Z1 subframe inserts

Bilstein b16 coilovers

Adjustable suspension arms including hard race fuca

Ebr rp1 pads

Recent discs

Braided lines

Motul rbf brake fluid

Z1 diff cover

White line front rear arbs

White line adjustable drop links

White line diff bushes

Torqen headlights

Torqen side repeaters

Gtr start button

Irp shifter

Tarmac sports w brace

Goodyear eagle F1 supersport tyres

As you can see it has some very nice parts fitted, as with all 14 year old cars it has some small issues, the bonnet, boot, roof and mirrirs has been carbon wrapped, its not in your face and is a very good job and does actually look real, has a few blemishes on bodywork include a very small rust spot at bottom of wheel arch, the shifter takes some getting used to i do have the stock one if new owner wants to put it back in.

this has also been driven by Misha at nurburgring, his complaints were rear end was too soft, the coilovers were set on full soft and shifter but otherwise loved the car, i was petrified!  The car is currently in a barn i will get it out this weekend and take some more pictures ,it is sitting around 90k, have hardly driven it since its mot in January

i am asking £12000

IMG20230430170523.jpg

IMG20230430183115.jpg

racetracker_24775393_405600.JPG

• Like 4

8 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Not getting another car? 

Well I have 4 at the moment, also have my work truck, l200, touareg, the 370z and a V10 S6, may get another coupe toy possibly 650i or similar 

Noooo, don't do it Ed 🥲

Can personally vouch for this car, serious ££££ spent on it, all quality parts - giving it the TORQEN seal of approval. 

Would be a great buy for someone looking for a 370z and it's well priced, GLWTS. 

• 2 months later...