Man maths

So I've managed to convince myself to buy a big boi blower mini + and hit the buy button. Then I got an email from MSE with a 20% off code for karcher. Trying to talk myself out of upgrading the k4 to the k7 but the fight isn't going well 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Code is YWMSE20 for the karcher website. You can get a K7 premium (RRP £599.99) for £415.99 exc delivery. Only valid until 11.59pm on Thursday 28th March.

I only want it as the pump is all aluminium and it comes with a hose reel attached to the back. I upgraded my stock hose to a 15m one with quick connect from direct hoses.

Someone please help convince me that I don't need to upgrade 😂

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

How is it for patio cleaning? I need something that works for both. Also looks like the kranzle is much more expensive.

It is but they don't call it man maths for nothing :lol: Always buy the most powerful or highest spec!

9 hours ago, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

How is it for patio cleaning? I need something that works for both. Also looks like the kranzle is much more expensive.

Powerful enough to remove the patio itself if you want 🤣

• Haha 1

Okay well as nice as the kranzle would have been, for just over £400 for the Karcher, I couldn't argue with it versus about £800 for the kranzle with the stubby gun, 15m hose and dirt killer lance. So I've gone for the Karcher. Getting delivered today. So double Easter presents for me as the big boi mini + arrives today too.