On the hunt

Hi. I have always wanted a sunset orange 350Z since they launched when I was a kid. I had a poster of one on my wall and I had a toy one in this colour that I played with for hours. Now I've grown up and can afford a full size one, I'm on the hunt for: orange, coupe, manual 350Z. It seems like there are very few orange cars around, was it just not a popular colour? All the marketing with the car was in this shade so I expected there to be more around. I've had my eye on ebay over the past few months while I've been saving money and only seems to be a couple around at any one time.

Am I right in thinking this colour was discontinued upon the HR launch? HR cars in orange look much brighter / more matte.

Also how can I tell between an original DE and a "rev up" i think it's called?

I have read through the buying guides but any other comments/suggestions welcome!

Edited by treeroy

2 hours ago, pintopete58 said:

Hi bud .

Welcome . One forsale on ebay 80 odd thousand miles convertable new roof recently and a garage queen and you get a cover  £3100? I think it's out at norwich 

He mentioned wanting a couple....

• Like 2

On 09/09/2023 at 09:54, davey_83 said:

He mentioned wanting a couple....

Yeah that looks like a very tidy car indeed, unfortunately it's out of my budget of £8k. I should be able to get a tidy car for this budget, just theres so few orange cars that I may have to have some patience...

2 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

There's one on auto trader within your budget also in the colour you like.I would make the the guy on here a offer,I think he is asking a lot for it.

That's my honest opinion, good luck 

Thanks. Yeah other cars at 10k have under 50k miles.

And the one on autotrader is in birmingham so I'm not even gonna consider it🤣

• Like 2

What’s wrong with this one thats for sale on here ? I know it’s above budget but believe me you can buy a cheaper car and lose a grand overnight fixing it. I would raise your budget and make an offer here if it were me. PS I don’t even know the seller , just my advice 

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

So you did consider it 😆

Nah I meant the ebay ad :)

2 hours ago, Payco said:

What’s wrong with this one thats for sale on here ? I know it’s above budget but believe me you can buy a cheaper car and lose a grand overnight fixing it. I would raise your budget and make an offer here if it were me. PS I don’t even know the seller , just my advice 

Thanks. Yes I have messaged the guy.

• Like 2