South East Service Recommendation

LazyB

Hello everyone,

Did a search for some of the places and checked the Dealership Praises and Woes NOW inc Independants, as it turns out ANCASTER NISSAN SOUTH CROYDON last post about a service being done was 10+ years ago so would appreciate if anyone's had recent experience/review on this.

Croydon is the area I'm looking within but potentially could drive out to Abbey Motorsport and have the service done there, distance isn't terrible.

Just wondering if anyone has maybe a closer recommendation for a Full Major service.

Last service i can see within the documents i have is 2 years ago 2021 (Dreading what might be uncovered 😱)

Really a lesson to learn is thoroughly check through the documents when you're buying a car, clearly was too over the moon about the car to spot things I should've known to check better.

Thank you.

• Like 1

If it's a 370z I believe that ancaster south Croydon won't do it. Doesn't the 370z have to serviced at high performance centres like the gtr? Your definitely be better off going to abbey. Otherwise if you don't mind the journey, kaizer and Horsham developments are well recommended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I personally wouldn’t use a main stealer. They know next to nothing about these cars apart from selling them. Take it to Abbey who know the cars inside and out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1