Is vaping cheaper than smoking

ShortPaul

I know a vaper he has been vaping for 20 years he also runs a vape shop,and also volunteered to have tests on his lounges by the NHS ,he lounges are clear ,the UK is the most heavily regulated country in the world for vape juice,all the bad press that some people believe is coming from the states where e juice is not regulated

On 05/02/2023 at 18:37, pintopete58 said:

I was a 40 / 50 a day Benson smoker now fresh air thank god  them things called vapours are a big con like diesel cars that these mps told us to buy now it's electric cars when the human race going to learn 

Respect to you knocking the Benson's on the head,I was ploughing through 75grams of golden Virginia every week for thirty years and had a permanent cough plus a heart attack as some of you know.I have now been vaping for 4 years and cough has gone breathing is now fine

Edited by ShortPaul
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Respect to you knocking the Benson's on the head,I was ploughing through 75grams of golden vaginia every week for thirty years and had a permanent cough plus a heart attack as some of you know.I have now been vaping for 4 years and cough has gone breathing is now fine

Where on earth did you find a golden one? 🤣

• Haha 1

Vaping HATED IT ! Coughed my flaming lungs up. Back to the unfiltered roll ups. Yeah I know. Cheap and good for you. The issue is PRICE ? B JEASSUS THE PRICE in the shops. Been getting mine lately HALF THE PRICE, Do'nt ask !   Mate converted to vaping years back. Every time I see the bugger he rolls up from mine. Then wonders why I make sarcastic abusive remarks to him. Not that he does not respond in kind.