Another Newbies New Z!!!

Ando

Hi

Got the Z on friday and took it for a run to the coast on Sat, seen a orange Z on the A47 in Scraptoft, Leicester, then at Hesham, a guy cleaning his on his drive plate had SSU on it, wondered if they were anyone on here?

Must say I love the Z, really looking forward to taking it to the Nurburgring next weekend, hopefully will be taking it on the GP track there as well on the monday, that will be great as its not open to the public very often at all.

Anyway, heres some pics, let me know what you think.

Oh yeah for got to add managed to get 2 sets of rays with it, got it from a dealer in derby, not sure what the other standard wheels are called but the wife likes the rays, the dealer changed them for these ones that were brand new with RE050's on for £500 and got another set from a car thats been part ex'd for free, and if they need refurbing they'll do that as well.

So well chuffed as I'll have a set for on track.

DSC04204.jpg

DSC04205.jpg

DSC04206.jpg

DSC04207.jpg

DSC04208.jpg

Cheers

Ando

hya mate and welcome, I can tell you have been enjoying the Z cos you swatted so many flys on the front bumper :lol:;) gorgeous colour get yourself to some meets mate, give it 2 months before the grin on your face calms down a bit :lol::teeth::thumbs:

B)

wheels look a tad darker than normal rays, have you had them repainted

No, There the new ones, I think it could be brake dust, I'd done over 200 miles when I took these pics!!

Thanks for the welcome and approval:teeth:

Cheers

Ando