Body kits or an individual bumper

Lauren_Davinaz

So I have a question. 
would a Z look ok with just an aftermarket front bumper and a rear diffuser? Obviously lowered with wheels… or would it look weird.

is it better to just buy a body kit?  I don’t want to go too mad with my Z  but I do want to achieve a more aggressive look. 

thanks 

FD82DBE9-A27F-4C44-9597-E10B9E3ECBB0.jpeg

• Like 1

There’s endless options, have a look on google images etc to get ideas but personally I prefer mods on front, rear and sides for the most aggressive look

If you’re going for a rear diffuser you can add some spats onto the rear bumper to finish it off

Side steps look good but I prefer aftermarket side skirts, the standard skirts are too flat. Or even better, side steps added onto aftermarket skirts

• Like 1

@LRF4N thank you for your opinion, I was thinking about getting a liberty walk front bumper and some side skirts with a rear diffuser, I don’t really want to change the rear bumper though. 

i have been playing with this idea for about a year now, thought about making my own diffuser as well, as I work in the trade. 
i have so many ideas of how I want my z to look.  I have even drawn it up in a programme. 😂 

Stick up the images of what you have drawn 👍🏼

Diffusers can look good on their own but sometimes they just look stuck on and out of place. Spats definitely help

Also sometimes spats with a diffuser with a gap in between doesn’t look quite right 

Might be worth looking at spats with a custom diffuser to finish it off, if you can make them all flow as if it’s almost one piece 

Or look at a rear lip

• Like 1

I've been thinking about options for mine, it needs a new front bumper, wings and a full respray.  A lot of bodykits are a bit too much for me, might just end up with stock front bumper with a splitter and side skirt add ons.

Doesn't the Liberty Walk kit require 370z lights?

LB★Nation Nissan Z33 (350Z) Works Kit (2003-2009) (libertywalk.shop)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LRF4N said:

Stick up the images of what you have drawn 👍🏼

Diffusers can look good on their own but sometimes they just look stuck on and out of place. Spats definitely help

Also sometimes spats with a diffuser with a gap in between doesn’t look quite right 

Might be worth looking at spats with a custom diffuser to finish it off, if you can make them all flow as if it’s almost one piece 

Or look at a rear lip

I will definitely be uploading them to her so u can see, and I have been thinking more and more about making a diffuser as well. 
going to go for a body kit pretty much I think.

also @SW66TTT yes it is but I’m going to modify it x) so it fits 

You can achieve pretty much any look that you're wanting and you can mix and match like I did. Personally feel 350zs desperately need sideskirts to achieve a uniform look if they have front and rear bumpers but the world really is your oyster on these. This was mine with Nismo V1 front, V1 sideskirts, chargespeed rear and V3 rear spoiler 

IMG-20190818-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20190818-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20190818-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20190818-WA0005.jpg

IMG_20180214_201415_050.jpg

IMG_20180207_072857_482.jpg

Edited by Olly350z
Stupid forum / Samsung
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Olly350z said:

You can achieve pretty much any look that you're wanting and you can mix and match like I did. Personally feel 350zs desperately need sideskirts to achieve a uniform look if they have front and rear bumpers but the world really is your oyster on these. This was mine with Nismo V1 front, V1 sideskirts, chargespeed rear and V3 rear spoiler

IMG-20190818-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20190818-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20190818-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20190818-WA0005.jpg

IMG_20180214_201415_050.jpg

IMG_20180207_072857_482.jpg

Wow this is stunning! It’s nice to see someone mix and match parts with a 350z as I wanted to do something similar. 

the chargespeed bumper really makes it look aggressive! 

thank you! @Olly350z

You gotta love how well Zeds suit different body mods.

Can you imagine trying to do stuff like this to an Audi TT:surrender:.

Wouldn't work at all.

I suppose that's one reason why the Zed community is so strong.

There's always so much new and refreshing things to see at meets and on owners clubs/forums :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On the inserts? Looks like its all in one unlike the 370 were its an insert might be wrong! Ive only seen it in Red or Black....Thats the first place ppl looked when I had the 370 Nismo.....then the badge lol

can design a one off  as in bumper itself. if you know a place thats does that not very common ofcourse. Pricey. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203825140796?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=VPxy9vhUQZi&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=qLgmErXZSUu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Edited by GranTurismoEra