Old group buy on CiNcity Custom Headlights

CiNcityDesigns

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I don't know if this was already known or not, but anything do in color will placed on an in cab switch that you'll be able to turn on/off at will. That way you can drive and be legal, then pull into a parking lot and flip on "big baller" mode. HAHAHA :lol:

Also, nothing I do has ANY affect to your HIDs or lighting in any way. The only thing, if anything, it will be better. I can do the STi JDM replica clear lens mod for you guys which gives you MUCH MUCH better light output of your stock HID systems. Examples can be shown if need be. I'm fairly certain your UK 350z glass projectors are as messed up as the US versions are. That's why I swap them for a clear version. But again, fear not. Your lights will function as you want, when you want!!! B)

Sorry for the double post BTW.

You bet. As mentioned, or maybe i didn't really say?, you can include ANYTHING. It doesn't have to be Nissan lights. I want to really help you guys out here and not limit what I do to a certain year or light for a certain type of car. There are some things that I can't do, but will offer my best solution to your request. For your 03's, that's not a problem my friend. You'll have to understand that I can't make them look like the 06+ lights, but I can make them unique for sure. Lots of people in the US request emblems inside the 03-05 lights because they're flat on the bottom unlike the 06. I'm also working on a few other options for that year of light as well. Will post pics up when i'm finished with it. Paint, and clear strip are the most common for that year right now.

After looking at the 03's, I'm not totally sure they can take this mod? I'm going to give her a shot, but I can't promise it'll work. The base is VERY thin and doesn't leave much room to place LEDs. More to come on that.

As for how they're placed, yes, they're on the INSIDE of the case. In those pics of it, the headlight cover isn't even on so the LEDs don't have have the diffused affect they will when I put the cover on. Look for the final put together lights tonight on our website and over here a little after that.

I would assume so for that very reason. How ever, a lot of the stuff I do in color IS NOT street legal (Obviously), so those go a switch allowing you to turn them on/off as you please. That way when you guys go to shows or events, you can switch your lights to "baller mode" and you're set :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Also, if we can all agree on when would be a good time that I can come out there, I can bring anything from the US with me that you guys might not be able to find over there. Not sure what that might be, but if there are any carbon parts or electronics or anything you'd like, let me know. I don't have any problem getting a hold of this kinda stuff.

Ready when you are! :thumbs:

If I can just get a hand full of people to agree, i'd fly out there ASAP. The savings would be insane if I could just get out there and help all you guys out. One of you here couldn't wait for that though and just paypal'd me last week to get him a set shipped out. Wasn't cheap, but I guess he didn't mind.