Old group buy on CiNcity Custom Headlights

CiNcityDesigns

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said if they got about 5 people interested they would come over.

I think there are about 6 or 7 people wanting a set now looking at this thread.

So come on CinCity are you coming over, people are waiting to see if your actually going to keep your word.

sorry this might be repeating an earlier question .. but im interested in upgrading to the 06+ headlights.. so how much for a pair of new headlights with the TT LED lights and the blue glow from the lense? pls pm me if u prefer. thx

Had a hunt around for some 06+ lights, my car is 05. The cheapes I found were from Alex and they were very expensive. If we could get over this problem I would have had mine done by now.

I've never been a big fan of overlays, but these don't look too bad. I know the loss of light isn't THAT bad, but if you were to ever upgrade to the 06 lights and better yet, upgrade the 06 projector lens with the clear version, I would have to pimp slap someone for doing this. Again, it looks good on your car, just don't do it if you ever mod your lights from the inside. I'm guessing you wouldn't anyway though. I've never seen anyone with blacked out or color matched lights put tint over the covers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, it doesn't appear that there was much interest. Had a few people that couldn't wait and pulled the trigger on their own. Maybe when they get their lights from me and a few of you see them in person, we can try to do the group buy again.

I haven't been here posting for a while because i've been very busy working on other projects. For example, here are some Evo X lights i'm doing right now.

DSC03881copy.jpg

DSC03886copy.jpg

• 2 months later...

Im definitely interested if that helps with the group buy. Would want my 03 lights done with a blue main lense on a switch and the leds like the R8 round the outside. Are the R8 leds on a switch to change the colour too? Im thinking white leds and main lense then switch to blue leds and main lense? Any ideas on cost of this? Many thanks.