Roads are STILL greasy

HEADPHONES

Hasn't rained today.

8°c

Even after 30 minutes driving (so not from cold) the rear still surprised me and gave a little wiggle as I accelerated up a slight incline.

Can't wait for the weather to improve and the remnants of the winter gritting to get washed away.

Will have to check the pressure in my MPS4S later.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

Hasn't rained today.

8°c

Even after 30 minutes driving (so not from cold) the rear still surprised me and gave a little wiggle as I accelerated up a slight incline.

Can't wait for the weather to improve and the remnants of the winter gritting to get washed away.

Will have to check the pressure in my MPS4S later.

Hahaha funny you should say, had a little run down the east lancs the other day, set off from the lights and was still spinning the rears in 3rd not exactly ideal :lol:

You have a twitchy rear end, is the car modified at all. Reason I ask just purchased mine before christmas and been suprised how little the cars has wiggled even in the wet and driven in a more spirited manner, which is great as my other rear wheel drive wants to try and kill you if it is slightly damp or cold. 

Admittedly it has new tyres but even still amazed how easy to get the power down.