E46 M3

Andy

I love the night shot too.

A CSL replica if I'm not mistaken, i.e. CSL wheels, boot and front spolier, but no CSL badges. Weren't all CSL's silver?

and didn't they all have carbon roofs and no sunroof, think you're right kev

I thought the carbon roofs were the latest generation, but you might be right.

I love the night shot too.

A CSL replica if I'm not mistaken, i.e. CSL wheels, boot and front spolier, but no CSL badges. Weren't all CSL's silver?

and didn't they all have carbon roofs and no sunroof, think you're right kev

I thought the carbon roofs were the latest generation, but you might be right.

:headhurt: not sure mate, bm's ? never been an aficionado, just remember clarkson driving one around the IOM and that had slicks, carbon roof and a cardboard boot :thumbs:

classic fords have more character imo :surrender:

You're right Kev, it is a replica. Top of the post says CSL replicas plus as has been said, no carbon roof etc

Lovely car though, still can't get over how good it looks in the pictures! Would love to know what camera setup was used.

You're right Kev, it is a replica. Top of the post says CSL replicas plus as has been said, no carbon roof etc

Lovely car though, still can't get over how good it looks in the pictures! Would love to know what camera setup was used.

+1 but you probably couldn't afford to buy the camera without it be your profession (usually the case, i've found)

awesome pics and well shot :thumbs:

Hi my first post

Those pics are awesome, not a CSL though, they have Carbon roofs, this one only has the boot lid and wheels, front bumpers are also different only have one hole in on the left for airflow for the butterfly valve on the airbox when it opens at 4k revs in sport mode.

422 were made, not many came to the uk maybe half, mainly in Silver Grey and Black, one or two custom colours about.

Not that I know much about them, just got 3 mates who have them for ring toys.

My favourite car amazing to drive, just can't afford one, picking up my 350 z on friday.

Great forum by the way.

Cheers

Ando

:welcome: aboard ando

great pic :thumbs:

IMG_1103.jpg

HI thanks for the welcome, sorry to high jack the thread, that from when some of the lads went to the Ring at Easter. Glad I missed and went to Cyprus with the misses.

Here's one of my mate CSL's

IMG_1107.jpg

Did for a bit of a laugh with the GT3 boys at the ring, my other mates had his done in the GT3 green.

EDIT found one of the green one

CSL004.jpg

Cheers

Ando

haha, sprayed your M3 CSL bright orange & green "for a laugh!"

RESPECT!

I want a CSL for my next car..... got a good 3 years or so to wait though and wouldnt swap the z for the world at the minute!

Sorry should have said these cars have been Vinyl Wrapped so they've still got perfect paint underneath, the Green one was Black and the Orange one Silver Grey. Look good from a distance but from up close you can tell and there not perfect like paint.

Cheers

Ando.