E46 M3

Andy

You're right Kev, it is a replica. Top of the post says CSL replicas plus as has been said, no carbon roof etc

Lovely car though, still can't get over how good it looks in the pictures! Would love to know what camera setup was used.

+1 but you probably couldn't afford to buy the camera without it be your profession (usually the case, i've found)

awesome pics and well shot :thumbs:

You'll be supprised what something like a 350D, kit lense and Photoshop can do. The pics dont have an EXIF info on them, but they did use Photoshop CS2 to edit them. I expect they had a very professional setup, but I think you could get similar results with something cheaper and PS. :thumbs:

Sarnie you know you would just love to have a tank like mine. well maybe in 20 years time. Still think its the best I can find to tow a 7 and take six wheels in the back at the same time.

And okay will not post on here as not to everyones taste.

You're right Kev, it is a replica. Top of the post says CSL replicas plus as has been said, no carbon roof etc

Lovely car though, still can't get over how good it looks in the pictures! Would love to know what camera setup was used.

+1 but you probably couldn't afford to buy the camera without it be your profession (usually the case, i've found)

awesome pics and well shot :thumbs:

You'll be supprised what something like a 350D, kit lense and Photoshop can do. The pics dont have an EXIF info on them, but they did use Photoshop CS2 to edit them. I expect they had a very professional setup, but I think you could get similar results with something cheaper and PS. :thumbs:

+1

I have a D50 and kit lens and the pictures you can get from it are pretty good, then take it to photoshop and see how you can tweak them :thumbs: