Zed for sale

Sarnie

This is a new engine as he blow the first one up. (Had a APS twin turbo first)

He still did not manage to overtake my 7 on a track day with the TT.

Think he is taking the pi55 with £35k. As many have said its a 5 year car.

Yes it is a nice spec engine but http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/430276.htm would attract me more for the price/age. Its a v12 AM DB7

When spill car, which I would say would be just as quick goes for £25k I would go that way. Then I could insure/tax/fill with petrol for the next 3 years with the £10k difference.

Besides the bloke is an ar5ehole so I would want money off to make up for the previous owner

I thought spills car was up for 18-20! Very reasonable. 35k is extracting the urine however if someone is willing to pay it.......

I like the car and would love the engine etc however wouldn't want to pay that money! Maye I'm grippy though! :lol::blush:

Nope a GTR - had to get something bigger to fit his ego in.... :yahoo:

Think spill has has a 911 now.

Even Dash is rumoured to be getting a porker.....;)

They should all be banned from the OC then for daring to own a different car.... ;)

Giles in a GT-R, that'll get an easy life then...... :lol:

Yes it is a nice spec engine but http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/430276.htm would attract me more for the price/age. Its a v12 AM DB7

When spill car, which I would say would be just as quick goes for £25k I would go that way. Then I could insure/tax/fill with petrol for the next 3 years with the £10k difference.

Besides the bloke is an ar5ehole so I would want money off to make up for the previous owner

Steve dont hold back.. dont be afraid to tell us how you really feel PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

Never met the guy only came across when I got banned :blush:

if he has spent over 70k for the car and wants 35 for it then good luck to him, Im not saying nothing cos last time I did about my old car going for a crazy 50k I got flamed :blush:

Nope a GTR - had to get something bigger to fit his ego in.... :yahoo:

Think spill has has a 911 now.

Even Dash is rumoured to be getting a porker.....;)

They should all be banned from the OC then for daring to own a different car.... ;)

Thats why they morphed it into **REMOVED** to allow them to talk about their GT-R's whilst looking down their noses at the lowly zed owners ;):lol:

Steve dont hold back.. dont be afraid to tell us how you really feel PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

Never met the guy only came across when I got banned :blush:

if he has spent over 70k for the car and wants 35 for it then good luck to him, Im not saying nothing cos last time I did about my old car going for a crazy 50k I got flamed :blush:

When did you get banned? Just had a look at your last posts and nothing there to suggest? Where the posts removed?

I can't remember why you were banned? Was it for sticking up for Sarnie or something?

Yeh it was via pm's with sarnie :dry::lol: posted up asking if okay to be member of both and people seemed bit fine by it then got a pm from a mod saying something about discretely promoting the other site by my antics then a week later tried to get in and came up with a screen saying you have been banned, date of ban lift never,

only had about 3 months left before my subscription was up so after then never went back unless my ban has been lifted now :wacko: But either way am quite happy here now :yahoo: no bad feelings to the other site just wish they werent so strict wasnt trying to stir up controversy :dry:

oh yeh and sticking up for my first Z which I got flamed for and Sarnie was only one who stuck up for me. dont mind being critisized but think they went bit too far with their comments :blush:

He posted pics up of his old zed and it got slated, so he stuck up for himself. So did I . They don't like it if you don't conform to their jedi mind control tricks, dare to have an opinion and don't ever talk about there being a single car out there that may be ever so slightly better than the zed. Unless its a GT-R. :D

I reckon I'd have been banned from there if I logged on more than once a week for 10 mins!

I got close to being banned but wasn’t in the end. Mods are members here so I wont discuss. I login in about once a week to see if any of the Irish members have posted anything.

Many reasons not to give this car a second look.

That troll behind the wheel.

It’s not a Super GT.

As far as I’m concerned it’s not a GT2 engine.

It’s… ah I just don’t care.

The true value of that car, as far as I’m concerned, is whatever a 2003 Z on it’s second engine is now.

I appreciate that some people have had bad experiences with other sites and individuals elsewhere. However, we have active members on both sites, and are attracting a lot of new members. **REMOVED** is thaking their direction, and we'll take ours. :)

What's gone is gone, lets move forward. Thread locked. :)