Zed for sale

Sarnie

30mm Black Bee-Sting Aerial - Inovenda.de

That swings it for me! :lol:

pmsl who ownes this car then? :blush: seems to be modded hell of a lot, alot of money spent, but to be honest I think baptist one puts this one to shame, and baptist sold his for 32k didnt he? :blush: VBH looks like she has been photoshopped in :headhurt:

2003 only 4000 miles wow, new engine or original? :scare:

To be fair its had what some would describe as a truck load of money thrown at it, so if you wanted to build an exact copy, it would set you back much more than the 35k asking price.

That said, it is £35k for a 2003 350Z, so the market will of course be severely limited to enthusiasts that fully appreciate exactly whats gone into the car (certainly beyond my level of technical know how). Of course such enthusiasts may wish to do this themselves rather than buy a "turnkey" highly tuned Z, regardless of cost.

All the best to Giles with the sale, but sadly in todays climate Id guess a £35k Z will be hard to shift, even if its had double that thrown at it in its lifetime.

pmsl who ownes this car then? :blush: seems to be modded hell of a lot, alot of money spent, but to be honest I think baptist one puts this one to shame, and baptist sold his for 32k didnt he? :blush: VBH looks like she has been photoshopped in :headhurt:

Car belongs to Giles the Chairman of the OC, race engine and one of a kind thats road going. Very well looked after too. Supercharged performance in a N/A car. Drives and sounds brilliant....

You sells it for what you get at the end of the day, and its only worth what someone is willing to pay.....

Car belongs to Giles the Chairman of the OC, race engine and one of a kind thats road going. Very well looked after too. Supercharged performance in a N/A car. Drives and sounds brilliant....

You sells it for what you get at the end of the day, and its only worth what someone is willing to pay.....

anyone know its performance output I remember seeing this in a car mag with two other 350z if I remember, think the owner was wearing a hawaiin shirt :wacko: Impressive list nevertheless B)

anyone know its performance output I remember seeing this in a car mag with two other 350z if I remember, think the owner was wearing a hawaiin shirt :wacko: Impressive list nevertheless B)

It was the preferred one in that mag, the others being Bap's TT and Spill's SC (which has just been sold and shipped over to Eire).

No doubting the work that has gone into it but the price does seem a little steep. Serious modding like that almost always loses you serious cash. I hope it goes to a good home. Sarnie? ;)

Here you go :thumbs:

It was the preferred one in that mag, the others being Bap's TT and Spill's SC (which has just been sold and shipped over to Eire).

No doubting the work that has gone into it but the price does seem a little steep. Serious modding like that almost always loses you serious cash. I hope it goes to a good home. Sarnie? ;)

Me? Give him £35K? Thats a joke right............. :surrender:

Guest prescience

I wish him all the best with the sale, and of course it depends on what someone will pay, but I reckon it's 10k over the top. Anyone who is interested should IMO sit back on the basis that there is a very limited market and the price will probably need to drop. They'll be shedloads of complimentary words etc of course

At the end of the day, it's a 5-year old 03 Z which is almost certainly only maintainable by one shop (and at big ££Â£). The engine is highly stressed (although very fully and very well built) but I would be asking myself, what if ... and where would that leave you; an 03Z, no motor and £35k down the tube.

Having said all that I'm pretty sure he'll prove me wrong and get near to his price and as I say, good luck :thumbs: