Hi to everyone

Just thought I would introduce myself. I have just bought my first 350z in azure blue GT and I really love it. Having previosly owned a 300zx TT I wanted to stick with the Z family. I am really impressed with the drive and the performance is good

I have had a good look on the forum and have found some really interesting threads and the user guides section is brilliant.

Will post some pics up when I get the chance to take some.

All the best.

Chris

So not too far from Wales then bud ;) biggest meet of the year there on May 11th, close on 50 zeds if you are up for it.

( see Beavis, I am trying ;) )

LOL.. I used to go to a few meets with my 300zx so I'm sure I will attend a few local ones, it's a good excuse for a drive and a bit of a chat. I like the sound of the Wales meet especially the roads :teeth: I will have a word with the Mrs and see if she would like a day out. :)

Cheers for the heads up.

So not too far from Wales then bud ;) biggest meet of the year there on May 11th, close on 50 zeds if you are up for it.

( see Beavis, I am trying ;) )

LOL.. I used to go to a few meets with my 300zx so I'm sure I will attend a few local ones, it's a good excuse for a drive and a bit of a chat. I like the sound of the Wales meet especially the roads :teeth: I will have a word with the Mrs and see if she would like a day out. :)

Cheers for the heads up.

Yes more than welcome but be quick, not much room left at the inn ;)

Welcome to the forum Chris. :D What year was your 300zx?

Hi, my Z32 was a 93 import and was a lovely car to drive. I still miss it even after a year after selling it. When I get some spare cash I will buy another one to go with the 350z :D

Very nice. Are 300's as plentiful in the UK as they still are in NZ?

Welcome to the forum Chris. :D What year was your 300zx?

Hi, my Z32 was a 93 import and was a lovely car to drive. I still miss it even after a year after selling it. When I get some spare cash I will buy another one to go with the 350z :D

Very nice. Are 300's as plentiful in the UK as they still are in NZ?

Hi mate,

They are plentiful but mostly JDM, There are some good examples of UK spec ones around but not many. It took me over 6 months to find mine and I looked at over 20 cars until I found a good example.