Another newbie

Hi,

The last 4 years i have owned a Vectra c gsi 3.2 and then sold that December and got a BMW 530D SE not the sport model which is a great car but a little boring to drive. The last couple of weeks i have been looking for a 350Z and after a few test drives i bought one last week and i am picking her up Tue/Wed this week :D:D

I am looking forward in getting the car and looking for general advice on any issues i may have.

Thanks

Welcome bud, you wont get away with that :D details bud details. ;)

Congrats on a great choice, know you will love it. :yahoo:

ok ok, its a 04 plate uk car with the gt pack in metalic blue, looks amazing. :D:D:D

Hi and :welcome:

There are a few of us going to the Japfest next month at Castle Coombe - won't be too far for you.

Castle Coombe is not far for me at all :D i will look into that. I really want to meet up with some people so i can see what mods can be done to the z. :yahoo:

There are a few of us going to the Japfest next month at Castle Coombe - won't be too far for you.

Castle Coombe is not far for me at all :D i will look into that. I really want to meet up with some people so i can see what mods can be done to the z. :yahoo:

50 of us in Wales in May if you fancy a weekend away :D

Welcome to Z world, and another one wanting mods :yahoo:

Seriously though, enjoy the car and don't be afraid to ask for advice. :thumbs:

Welcome Pimm, a few days then you might have some Azure picys for us!? ;)

:lol: We're so subtle. :p

Fingers crossed i should have the car tomorrow afternoon :thumbs: and i have the day off so i am just waiting for the phone call. Pictures will follow i promise. :yahoo::yahoo:

Welcome Pimm, a few days then you might have some Azure picys for us!? ;)

:lol: We're so subtle. :p

Fingers crossed i should have the car tomorrow afternoon :thumbs: and i have the day off so i am just waiting for the phone call. Pictures will follow i promise. :yahoo::yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::thumbs: congrats