is this guy on this forum ?

stevezzz

He built up a YT channel based on filming car meet exits. I’m on the fence with him really, as he appears to be a proper car enthusiast but still cheers and encourages chav behaviour at car meets (obviously as his channel will get clicks if he films cars going sideways on public roads)

lool No....

Youtube has become samey, copies of each other. Cars leaving meets been done to death. Supercars of London, Alderley edge and Birmingham chav racing type videos get boring fast. So im more interested in other content from Japan, korea, middle east or Africa even if its not in English. Surely beats "I sold my car" or "I cant believe I did this" for the 6th time in a year.

Anywho....

Yes for many marques its been done to death too - surprisingly few VX220 how to do videos though, I wish I had made some content when doing all my work on the car. I put a short video of me revving my old VX220 NA with the VSE exhaust on you tube a few years ago because someone on a forum wanted to hear it. I forgot about the video, until the other day when it was quoted on Facebook. I checked the video and it has had 3.5k views :lol: 

i find his energy and enthusiasm refreshing. Yes he can be a bit full on in certain ways but he isn't afraid to laugh at himself and seems to seriously have a decent broad knowledge across a good few car types/brands and scenes. 

I glance through his car park meet stuff but I think that's his bread and butter for content. He has done a few very good show videos over the last little while. 

Yeah his videos generally are 20% walking around the show and the other 80% of the video showing exits from meets. The at meet bit really isnt what he is about if you want actual content. I first saw him covering Japfest or one of the Japanese meets, now though he spends far too much time at the chavvy events watching sh1tboxes being driven by muppets going sideways on public roads within metres of the general public, and cheering them on. Not on in my opinion, and when they see him videoing, it just encourages them. 

Edited by coldel