hi, im new

Just thought id say hi

Thinking of getting a 350z so signed up.

so far had pretty much every jap car going........mr2 supra TT, evo, Rx7 etc etc.

currently have an RX7 which is up for sale and getting a 350z next.

many members from the northampton area?

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Lots of advice to be had from the bunch on here, search button can find lots of good tips and comments.

Check the Member Map that may give you a hint of a few in your area even if they don't own up to your post.

Get going and get that Zed you'll enjoy it, good mix of past motors !

cheers. i dont know much about 350s - (ask me about an RX or supra and i know them insude and out) so i hav e lot of detail and info to learn about.

what models are there? what power (stock) are each model? what spec do they come with? do any have paddle shift? im used to a lot of power so i wil prob turbo / supercharge one... is it true that the conrods are fragile with forced induction set ups?

sorry for all the Qs lol

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

Most of it is in here bud. There is a guide with the differences between imports and UK cars.

As for UK cars themselves ther have been several upgrades over the years.

Apart from that there are two specs. The standard and the GT. GT having Rays alloys, bluetoothe, bose stereo, leather heated seats, cruise control. All UK cars are manual.

Anything else just post it up. I am off now but Sarnie will take over the night watch ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

Most of it is in here bud. There is a guide with the differences between imports and UK cars.

As for UK cars themselves ther have been several upgrades over the years.

Apart from that there are two specs. The standard and the GT. GT having Rays alloys, bluetoothe, bose stereo, leather heated seats, cruise control. All UK cars are manual.

Anything else just post it up. I am off now but Sarnie will take over the night watch ;)

I'm here dude ;)

UK cars 2003-05 have 276 bhp, there was a GT4 limited edition mainly 05/55 plates that had a 296bhp engine but the same interior. Next was the 06 car with uprated front and rear lights, front bumper and some interior upgrades and had the GT4 296 bhp engine. The current car has a brand new engine, 313 bhp and has a bonnet bulge :D

a standard tt supra is 4.6 secs 0-60 i would have thought it would leave the zed in its dust ?

I was actually behind him and by the time we got to a set of trafic lights i was a good distance in front of him, he asked what mods where on the z and couldn't believe it when i told him it was standard.

Maybe he was just driving like a pansy.

0-60 time means nothing when you are doing 40 and then flooring it.

Just took a look at the specs and he must have major problems with his car :scare: