Sexy ladies RIGHT HERE!!!!

sl114

dude they look like your hands :yuck::p:lol:

I was thinking the same :lol:

Have you seen my hands? ;)

Yep, very girly but packs a punch :thumbs:

I wasnt a bad southpaw was i mate? I was thinking of starting fighting training with you mate? I will give you a call later tonight to discuss.

I have been thanks.

Actually talking of sexy ladies, i met Chanelle the other week and i have to say, she is pretty good looking...and...yes i am advertising my own thing now-mods i hope you dont mind - but i was responsible for this www.chanellesextape.com

I managed to get this on to the front page of the Star, and was featured on loads of websites, including the Metro, Sun, HolyMoly, Heatworld to name a few, plus also got into the papers :teeth:

I have been thanks.

Actually talking of sexy ladies, i met Chanelle the other week and i have to say, she is pretty good looking...and...yes i am advertising my own thing now-mods i hope you dont mind - but i was responsible for this www.chanellesextape.com

I managed to get this on to the front page of the Star, and was featured on loads of websites, including the Metro, Sun, HolyMoly, Heatworld to name a few, plus also got into the papers :teeth:

Awesome :teeth: