Volk Alloy Wheels For Sale

gooseygopher

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been let down by two different potential buyers, these alloys are still for sale. Therefore if anyone is interested please contact me as they deserve a home on a 350z for the summer as opposed to being in storage.

What :surrender: Jeez can't believe you still have them and they have not sold :wacko:

Having been let down by two different potential buyers, these alloys are still for sale. Therefore if anyone is interested please contact me as they deserve a home on a 350z for the summer as opposed to being in storage.

What :surrender: Jeez can't believe you still have them and they have not sold :wacko:

+1 they are stunning wheels B)

its these or the nismos cant make my mind up!! these are stunning wheels but i just love the nismos

Buy these.

Nismo's are awesome, but are the 'safe' option. Your zed would look ace with these on, very rare in the UK too B)

its not for playing safe buddy think i like the nismo's more plus they would sell very easy second hand am surprised these are struggling!!

These would/will sell very quickly at the right price ;)

Nismos's are £1200 from Bigphil. You will have to drop a fair bit imo for someone to buy a second hand set from you instead of a new set from Bigphil.

I think about £1500-£1600 would be the right price for these Volks* :)

*But what do I know :lol:

+1...these look sooo much more than the nismos..get them bought James :teeth:

+2 Much prefer these to Nismos. B)

I toyed with these but with anthracite centers but could not be arsed in waiting for them to be made and shipped from planet mars in 3 months time. :dry: Or to be told by one trader i had no chance of getting them :dry:

All the people that matter on this forum have voted Volks ;)

Says Nismo loving Sarnie :lol: But still amazing that out of over 2500 forum members not one person as put his hand in his pocket and shelled out the pitiful £1500 to land these wheels :wacko: I am almost tempted to buy them myself :lol: