Volk Alloy Wheels For Sale

gooseygopher

I have four near new volk GTs alloy wheels for sale.

They were purchased in August 2007 and kept on the car for 2 months when they were removed and stored for winter.

Having recently sold my 350Z I now have the alloy wheels for sale as, unfortunately, they will not fit on my new car.

The alloys are;

19" Volk GTS Alloy Wheels

Front wheels are 245/35/19

Rear wheels are 275/35/19

The tyres are Toyo Proxes T1-R and are in near new condition as they have only been on the car for approximately 2 months.

Also included are;

Volk Racing Center Caps (these alone cost around £100)

Rays alloys locking wheel nuts

These wheels fit straight onto the 350z with no lowering required and they look amazing.

They cost over £3000 brand new and as they have only been in use for approx 2 months im asking for £1995 ono.

For any further information or pictures please contact me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice wheels mate at a very nice price :thumbs:

Nothing against you but its normally a 15 post's rule before you can sell, but seen as these may be of interest and a very good buy for someone then for the moment we will let it stand. :)

Deleted other thread.

Oh right sorry about that. Im devastated that ive got to get rid of them to be honest. Like I say i hardly got any use out of them and due to more travelling with work, had to sell me car so nothing to put them on.

Its ok its just a bit of protecion that we have in place, mainly to stop rogue traders. :thumbs:

Which site are you looking at? they are nearly £500 per wheel not including tyres, locking nuts or center caps

Envy's online store here and tyres £100 each by camskill.

Would love a set of these wheels as they are B)

:wacko: hmm i dont know now :lol:

why does it say +£1600 ? not very clear at all

i'm sure the tyres would cost the best part of £800-£1k

Which site are you looking at? they are nearly £500 per wheel not including tyres, locking nuts or center caps

Ive just looked on the main envyperformance website and thay are shown at nearly £500 per wheel. I paid over £3000 when i brought them last year so thay may have come down. But as stated, I am open to offers.

£1600 a pair mate :thumbs: £3300 ish for all four :headhurt:

Sorry, thought it might be my interpretation of the website :blush:

In that case I take back my comments fully and agree that your price is actually very fair. :thumbs:

Sure they will get snapped up pretty quickly, just a shame I hadn't put that much aside for wheels. . .

In that case I take back my comments fully and agree that your price is actually very fair. :thumbs:

Sure they will get snapped up pretty quickly, just a shame I hadn't put that much aside for wheels. . .

What are the camskill tyres like? The ones I have are the Toyo T1's, I think they retail at around £250 each (dont quote me on that).

I know what you mean though, Initially I didnt want to spen as much as I did on wheels but when I took into account the price of the car and how they look on I couldnt resist. I was also surprised at how well they look without the need to alter the suspension.

What are the camskill tyres like? The ones I have are the Toyo T1's, I think they retail at around £250 each (dont quote me on that).

I know what you mean though, Initially I didnt want to spen as much as I did on wheels but when I took into account the price of the car and how they look on I couldnt resist. I was also surprised at how well they look without the need to alter the suspension.

Camskill are a tyre trader and at the moment have 19'' Toyo Proxes at just over £100 each. Usually £150, and delivery included (but not fitting). Agree about how they look, my favorite wheels.

To clarify you can get these rims for just under 2k, but seen as they were only on for 2 months, and you are getting the Toyo's i think they are a good buy at this price. Just cant figure why you have spent so much on wheels only to sell the car? :wacko:

Camskill are a tyre trader and at the moment have 19'' Toyo Proxes at just over £100 each. Usually £150, and delivery included (but not fitting). Agree about how they look, my favorite wheels.

i take it this for the front 245 ? thats cheaper than i paid for falken, i paid nearly £500 for a pair of 285/35/19 p-zero's :headhurt:

To clarify you can get these rims for just under 2k, but seen as they are only 2 months old and you are gettimg the Toyo's i think they are a good buy at this price. Just cant figure why you have spent so much on wheels only to sell the car? :wacko:

Well, I brought the car last year (my pride and joy), searched for some new rims for ages. Found them and brought them. Had no intension of selling the car until I was offered a new position at work that I couldnt afford to turn down. With this new position Ive got to do a lot of travelling around the country and they dont give you a company car just fuel allowance. Therefore, I really had to seel the zed and buy a diesel in order to make it pay. Otherwise id still have the car and the wheels would be on now.

i take it this for the front 245 ? thats cheaper than i paid for falken, i paid nearly £500 for a pair of 285/35/19 p-zero's :headhurt:

They are for 245/40/19 (i think). I know nothing about what these figures mean but was looking at getting some TSW Thruxton's which the company said would need these tyres.

For 285/35/19 Toyo Proxes T1 R £180 each here

For 245/40/19 Toyo T1-R just over £100 here

Ive just looked on the main envyperformance website and thay are shown at nearly £500 per wheel. I paid over £3000 when i brought them last year so thay may have come down. But as stated, I am open to offers.

Would you take £1200 and I'll pick up?

To be honest I dont want to go that low

The lowest I was looking at was £1500, to be honest

Would you be able to wait a couple of weeks? Cash on collection?

To be honest I dont want to go that low

Would you be able to wait a couple of weeks? Cash on collection?

Yeah sure no problem