body kit

kevgreen16

hi to all, just got ma car back today, not had it for almost a month, firs it had new engine fitted by nissan warranty and now body kit is on, all i need to do now is find where to get some chrome bonnet vents and put ma chrome wheels back on, have a look at this link -

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/kevgreen16/CarBodyKit

and tell me what you all think, have i ruined it or improved it ??? thanks kev.

That front is absolute gash, but the back is somewhat better (the spoiler is a little too large IMHO, but then so are most Zed spoilers so there you go).

That front though... Honestly... Tell me you won the bet? ;)

Each to their own bud anyways, it's your car not mine and as long as you're happy that's all that matters. Hell, it might just be the angle of the photos and it could look okay in the flesh for all I know.

That front is absolute gash, but the back is somewhat better (the spoiler is a little too large IMHO, but then so are most Zed spoilers so there you go).

That front though... Honestly... Tell me you won the bet? ;)

Each to their own bud anyways, it's your car not mine and as long as you're happy that's all that matters. Hell, it might just be the angle of the photos and it could look okay in the flesh for all I know.

i think it is the angle actually, cos the front is good, its the back i dont like, and to be honest i wish i hadent bothered at all as its been nowt but trouble getting the kit on properly, and the bonnet did not fit at all properly so i kept original on, i carnt seem to find any vents to put in it thou, anyway thanks for your comments kev

You asked for comments so I hope you don't take this personally but I hate the front and the wheels - they remind me of some dodgy Beetle-based kit car.

The back's OK - the spoiler's a little large but not OTT.

Each to their own with full bodykits I suppose but the Zed is such a beautiful car this makes me want to weep. :(

It's certainly a different approach to most bodykits people have fitted :) I'd like to see it in the flesh

well i wanted to make the car a little sexier and stand out a little more, i was in two minds weather or not to do it in the first place, car is only a year old , but i agree with most of the comments, spoiler is a little big, front is ok but too low (not speed bump freindly) i dont like the square bits to the rear bumper, kit fits pretty good but not perfect, and i have lost the towing eyes and my head light washers, it looks too much like summat from tokyo drift (too boy racer realy) and the wheels will bling it up even more, oh well, good thing is nothing has been altered for it to fit to car and i can have it put back to original any time, probably wont be long till i dammage front bumper anyway, thanks all kev

I really like the rear bumper B) its a bit like mine only doesn't look stuck on (which mine is). Have you got a pic taken of the side?

Agree that the kit is a bit fast and furious but car modifying can get to a point where the car is more of a work of art (eg Paul's hulk machine). Kit maybe not to everyone's taste but gotta appreciate how it looks. Bet if you're at a meet you'll get more people paying attention to your car than cars with safe looking kits like my V1, or the Nismo. Don't doubt yourself mate, if you like it that's all that matters :thumbs:

Not a massive fan of the kit mate! But thats wat modding is all about, being diff from other peoples cars. If you like it thats all that matters! I used to have a modded focus with lambo doors,decals all that jazz some people loved it some hated but i didnt care lol cause she was my baby hahaha! So the point of this ramble is well done for doing somethin a bit different :thumbs:

would love to know where he got the 06 headlamps and how much

hi jay. if you are looking for a set of 06 headlights im your man :teeth:

i bought a set from a breaker for my car but hadnt fitted them yet, i did have a guy interested in them for 800 buy if your desperate i will let them go for 700

let me know Paul

i bought a set from a breaker for my car but hadnt fitted them yet, i did have a guy interested in them for 800 buy if your desperate i will let them go for 700

let me know Paul

might be interested mate, any fitting issues on 55 bud?

let me know Paul

might be interested mate, any fitting issues on 55 bud?

:lol::lol: You weakened first ;)