Bride seats

Zedrush

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than being Pointy and Showless I suppose :p

Nice price mate esp inc delivery. I had been looking at the ones with slighty higher lumber support, think they do 3 different heights?

well limiter has purchased the brix II they should be here in couple of weeks, think they will be more what you want, same price too :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
do these have airbags ? if not would they affect your insurance ?

I declared my aftermarket seats to the insurance,

Made no change to the price of the premium, but they said if I hadn't and tried to make a claim, then you could have issues.

Either way, they would only pay for the OEM seats to be replaced if the aftermarket ones were damaged.

Fine by me, as the OEM are very expensive..... don't you just love the logic of insurance companies.

Ian.

PS mine will be up for sale early next month....... complete with Recaro subframes....... :teeth:

Made no change to the price of the premium, but they said if I hadn't and tried to make a claim, then you could have issues.

Either way, they would only pay for the OEM seats to be replaced if the aftermarket ones were damaged.

Fine by me, as the OEM are very expensive..... don't you just love the logic of insurance companies.

Ian.

PS mine will be up for sale early next month....... complete with Recaro subframes....... :teeth:

Breay may be interested in this ;)

Ian.

+1 Just renewed my insurance for the year and mine said exactly the same but at least it is on record now as is everything else on my cars.