mirror polished RAD expansion covers - NEW BATCH

RDON

thank you all for reaching out in interest of the cover I designed etc. I would need a group buy of at least 20 as a minimum order to get these made if this helps folks. I don't want to bore you guys with a magna carta but from the experience of the last few times I had batches made and all that followed after this would be my choice now.

I would be open to sell the IP (drawings, DXF files) so someone could get them made themselves and earn a little pocket money on the side for a reasonable offer, which would help the zed community out. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, RDON said:

thank you all for reaching out in interest of the cover I designed etc. I would need a group buy of at least 20 as a minimum order to get these made if this helps folks. I don't want to bore you guys with a magna carta but from the experience of the last few times I had batches made and all that followed after this would be my choice now.

I would be open to sell the IP (drawings, DXF files) so someone could get them made themselves and earn a little pocket money on the side for a reasonable offer, which would help the zed community out. 

if the club admins are interested in owning this design 100% etc please contact me to discuss.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2023 at 21:28, angelsanzbriz said:

Any news on getting any more made i am trying to be patient honest !!

on a serious note just saying i am still interested 

sorry for the delayed response. yes I can give you some information. current costs would be £90 including postage for a cover. there is a minimum order quantity so i will start a list or a group buy for you to add your name, copy and paste each time and add you name etc. thanks

1 hour ago, RDON said:

sorry for the delayed response. yes I can give you some information. current costs would be £90 including postage for a cover. there is a minimum order quantity so i will start a list or a group buy for you to add your name, copy and paste each time and add you name etc. thanks

Wow they have gone up in price 😯

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Wow they have gone up in price 😯

I know! i was surprised too, but this is for a smaller batch than price break numbers, if we can get close to 20 it would be a tenner less. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/06/2023 at 18:45, Ross 370 said:

1. Angelsanzbriz -Nismo version please 

2. Buptaboy - Nismo version please

3. Olly350z - MK2 Nismo Version please

4. McG - MK2 Nismo Version please

5. Ross 370 - plain one for me please.

6. Chris_s MK2 Nismo Version please 

• 5 weeks later...

If needed, as a gesture to those who want one. I will buy the remaining 4 covers. Looks like this may be the last ever run of these. 

The ones I buy, I will resell them with bolts and countersunk washers, they will be sold at a marked up price to cover my investment risk. 

Let me know if you want me to stump up some cash to get this over the line 👍 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

If needed, as a gesture to those who want one. I will buy the remaining 4 covers. Looks like this may be the last ever run of these. 

The ones I buy, I will resell them with bolts and countersunk washers, they will be sold at a marked up price to cover my investment risk. 

Let me know if you want me to stump up some cash to get this over the line 👍 

Such a generous offer.