Davectr

Looking for opinions

So, it’s taken a lot longer than planned but I’ve finally got a spoiler on! Managed to get a used one off fleabay at a bargain price, which arrived with a crack in it (which didn’t actually matter for my plans) so the guy refunded half the cost.

Off to the body shop, a little bit of fibreglass here and there and . . . . . . 

DE4001F7-5427-4D70-904D-9543F5691936.jpeg

1C4B5242-D036-4304-8056-B256D4778514.jpeg

30700E09-392F-4A07-805C-E4E2D784C1E8.jpeg

Not for me I’m afraid, it doesn’t look quite right; it looks like you’ve just glued a shelf over the boot lid. Especially with it being a different colour to the surrounding panels.

I am also not a fan but its your car and if you are happy that's all that matters. Well done for doing something different.

Its almost too perfect concerning the lines of the car. I would have gone for something a bit elevated or angled. Similar to the Nismo mk2. As its the convertible i can see why suttle is better

If that was the intention then its alright. May need a respray to colour match. 

Yes do get the colour lined up properly. Not for me either, seems a bit flat? Whatever that means!

But as martin said, its your car as long as you are happy dont worry about getting a high 'like' count for it!

All fair comments tbh guys, I haven’t actually picked it up yet so will see tomorrow what the colour match is like in the flesh