Newbie from Cornwall

Hi everyone, 

looking forward to to having a browse through the site and picking up lots of useful info.

I don’t currently have a 350z but am hoping to be in one in the next month or two.  I have a budget of around 4K. Am I being overly optimistic to think I may be able to get a half decent one around that price?  I

Welcome! 4k is fair game, hope you're accounting for the running costs.

I'm sure you'll find someone willing to sell a decent car to a quality home, so make sure you read up on the do's and don'ts and let a potential seller know you know your stuff. 

People are saying with Brexit on the cards that car prices are dropping atm so don't rush into it! 

Edited by Umster
Blunder

Welcome.  Mines high mileage, 128k miles and is lovely. My advice is to get one with a thorough history. I've only just changed the clutch on mine and it was still the original,  but I've heard of them going between 40 and 60k before replacement so it all hangs on the history. Shop around and test drive lots.  If you can see underneath before purchase it worth doing. Good luck:thumbs: