cs2000

350z & 370z Full TCS & VDC Disable With Memory

I fitted mine yday. The trim was annoying to remove but the kit itself was easy enough.

Make sure you don't do what I did and forget to push the wiring back in fully - had to message @cs2000 (who was quick and comprehensive in troubleshooting over WhatsApp). 

Nice piece of kit though. 

• Like 1

I must admit, fitting in the 370 seemed a lot more involved in terms of trim pieces than the 350 (just one big piece), glad you like the kit.

On 10/05/2019 at 19:28, cs2000 said:

Hey all, just as a reminder, I currently have 3 of these in stock fully built and ready to go, I also have several other modules part made and a ton more PCB's, so these should be "always" available now moving forwards.

Now, onto future developments. I have been working on and off for about 6 months now on a "upgrade" to this module, the new one would do all the same stuff, but would also allow the boosted guys to get in on the fun. It would allow Brake Boosting (build boost pressure on the line) and for the hoonigan in us all, it would also allow standing burnouts as it disables the throttle limit/cut when the brake is pressed.

Im getting the code finished up and have ordered some PCB's but no components yet, im just letting you all know what im working on :)

Any idea when this new version will be available? Thanks 

9 hours ago, KuroKiddo said:

Any idea when this new version will be available? Thanks 

Hey,

Ive actually completed the code, tested it on my workbench and it all seems to work, just not had the weather for the last 7-10 days to do any electronics work inside the car. So, soon-ish, but no exact timeframes yet. The current module is still available however :)

On 18/06/2019 at 09:39, cs2000 said:

Hey,

Ive actually completed the code, tested it on my workbench and it all seems to work, just not had the weather for the last 7-10 days to do any electronics work inside the car. So, soon-ish, but no exact timeframes yet. The current module is still available however :)

Great let us know when it's ready thanks

• Like 1

Could I please get one for 350z when the next batch is up :)

I have one currently built and ready to go, waiting for bits to arrive for more boards, PM incoming :)

Hey guys, all back from my honeymoon, last parts arrived and I have plenty of these in stock again. Drop me a PM if you’re interested!

Oh, one more thing. The supplier of the buttons messed up a little bit, they shipped me 9 red and one blue led button, so I have one obscure one which has a silver button, but a blue led not red. Just let me know if you want this one when you message me. I only have one of these and it does look cool, so first come, first served!

Edited by cs2000

Never got around to fitting mine and have decided the put the car is up for sale.

Don't want to step on your toes CS so let me know if you're not happy but I'm looking to sell it on to recoup the cost if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay! Yes mate, go for it :)

FWIW, I have 3 of these in stock, for the next 14 days, so until the end of 08/10/2019, these will be on sale at ~20% off, meaning £48 inc postage whilst stock of these lasts.

Its going into winter now :( so not keen on hanging onto too much stock over winter.

EDIT: Sale now over, still got some in stock, PM me or post on here if you want to purchase :)

Edited by cs2000
  • Thanks 1

Got a few of these left in stock currently (3) as have been selling some via the club facebook page.

I know its winter and loosing traction is probably the last thing on your mind, but if you're thinking about one of these for next year, get them now. Theirs usually a massive surge in there around Feb/March as peoples cars come out of hibernation and im not building any more until these (due to lack of parts) have gone, so you may miss out.

As a little sweetener as we all know this is an expensive time of the year, any orders from now until the end of the year get 10% off :)