I am officially a home owner!

sl114

Congrats on the home m8 :yahoo:

Just set up broadband, £14.99 for line and 8mb (upto) isnt too bad!

did you try and get virgin media broadband instead, at least they give you the speed you actually pay for ???

if you get over 4mb i'll be surprised :blush:

Until you download an DVD ISO and blow your daily limit and then get throttled for a good few hours :rant:

If your after some unlimited then take a look at Bulldog ;)

Until you download an DVD ISO and blow your daily limit and then get throttled for a good few hours :rant:

If your after some unlimited then take a look at Bulldog ;)

almost sure you can download as much as you like from midnight till 4pm, then if you go over a 3gig limit (4pm till midnight) they do cap your downloads and reduce your speeds :wacko:

(it may have changed has it's been a while since i last looked)

I meant on the pink....... :lol::lol:

Kidding, I was lucky that I bought a house when I did. I bought the Zed when things had settled. I'm sure you'll get a car you love again in a year or two.

Just think about how much your property has gone up in value since you signed the paperwork for it! ;)

Kidding, I was lucky that I bought a house when I did. I bought the Zed when things had settled. I'm sure you'll get a car you love again in a year or two.

Just think about how much your property has gone up in value since you signed the paperwork for it! ;)

From the valuation i did the yesterday enough to get a zed right now ;) But im not going to even think of doing that just yet :thumbs:

From the valuation i did the yesterday enough to get a zed right now ;) But im not going to even think of doing that just yet :thumbs:

Sarnie smells a remortgage :teeth:

Sarnie smells a remortgage :teeth:

:teeth:B)

i'm thinking of selling a house, is it a bad time with the mortgage co's tightening their belts ?

Depends on the LTV :)

no its RHD mate, is it worth waiting ? i only use one house and cant be bothered with renting the other out but i dont want to lose

how would the ltv make a difference as to when you sell ?

i'm prob best to get it valued, then i can work out the ltv %

i'm thinking of selling a house, is it a bad time with the mortgage co's tightening their belts ?

no its RHD mate, is it worth waiting ? i only use one house and cant be bothered with renting the other out but i dont want to lose

RHD? LTV? I think your confused :D

RHD? LTV? I think your confused :D

just yankin ya chain ;) loan to value %