Hello

Hi everyone

Just about to order my new 350Z, and found this site this afternoon quite by accident. What a great community and resource!

I've already learned a lot, and will hopefully be tapping into your expertise futher over the coming days/weeks, and counting the days until I can be a proper zed owner :)

Jules

Hi There :thumbs:

What colour are you getting ? whereabouts in the country are you?/

any pics :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm probably going for the Ebisu Black, but also toying with the idea of Night Blue. Final decision to be made at the dealer next week when I can see each in the flesh :)

I'm based in Norwich but spend most of my time driving to various parts of the UK.

Pics to follow once I have something to post (unless this is also a BMW M3 forum? :D )

Jules

Hi and :welcome:

Good choice of car and if I read correctly you're switching from an M3, you'll like the attention the Zed gets compared to the BMW clitoris :thumbs:

Colourwise, Black is black so there ain't much to say there. Night Blue is a new colour and one of the members on here (Stanski) has just got a roadster and he says the colour is amazing in the flesh. PM him if you want moreinfo, he loves talking about it ;)

Thanks AndySpak. Actually I've been pretty disappointed with the M3 - the brakes are crap and it has the most dangerous stability control I've ever experienced - actually makes it more dangerous than if you just switch the damn thing off - which I do automatically whenever I drive :)

Anyway, thanks for the info regarding colour - for some reason I always find that the most difficult decision when getting a new car. Strange isn't it? I could care less what colour my wife paints the house etc but I'll happily spend hours agonising over Nissan colour charts :D

By the way, I should have mentioned in my original post that I'm not completely new to Nissans. My first "fast" car 15 years ago was a 200SX, and I had a 300ZX immediately after that before I was tempted away by bigger horsepower. Never had a day's trouble with either of them and I'm looking forward to being a Nissan ower again.

Jules