Wheels 370z

Dodo Juice

Gave the Z a once over with Dodo Juice Pro.....tadge expensive but worth it and use it sparingly as advised and it goes a long long way. IMG_0138.thumb.JPG.b034430159a3a2b104b3236ffb10be85.JPG

20171105_194534.jpg

20171105_194534.jpg

looking good, love the roadster, what I don't understand is the roadster has a bigger boot and to me is more practical in my opinion, would love a yellow one!:teeth::D:thumbs:

That looks great!! :teeth:

I swear by DodoJucie. It's all I ever use. :thumbs:

Their supernatural range is pretty awesome too and Dodo Juice Red Mist! :thumbs:

DJSN is an excellent wax, if a little pricey, but a pleasure to work with. Red Mist isn’t a great sealant, but it is a superb glass cleaner! 

I need to get sone more actually, you’ve just reminded me. 

I always find red mist makes the drying time so much easier. What do you use for a spray sealant if you don't mind me asking? :) 

I’ll occasionally use a bit of DJSN spray or some Blackfire stuff which is better but I can’t remember the name now. I’ve got some SiRamik coating spray that’s supposed to be used as a sacrificial layer when doing coatings I prefer to use these days as a final top off. 

Many people doubt the use of colour charged waxes & whether they actually add anything at all. I used Orange Crush on my last car, yellow 406 Coupe & loved the finish it gave. Sharp, crisp & super smooth.

• Like 1

Yeah dodo juice blue velvet for dark colour cars is unreal. It's the only wax I use in the summer for that super wet/gloss look.