im a newbie. what do you think??

hi guys. just though id say hi as im the proud owner of a z. the car really is a joy to drive and im loving every minute of it. to me this z is a bit special. i know its not every persons cup of tea but i bought it because it looks a bit unique. its had quite a bit done to it but thats exactly what attracted me to it.

im from kent. south east.

its git the full c-west carbon kit, cusco coilovers, 19in volks sf winning wheels, rsw full exhaust system, mines ecu, blitz air induction, nismo lsd. i dont know what else has been done but ive had a little fun with my freind in hes nismo 350z and left him quite badly. ive had two evos before and a skyline gtr yet this somehow is much more enjoyable and in no way is much slower then the evo.

ive got no idea. im hoping to get it rolling roaded soon though. this may sound like a silly question but will i gain anything by decatting it??

you will feel a loss in Torque...but then i guess the added sound effects will compensate!!

ive got no idea. im hoping to get it rolling roaded soon though. this may sound like a silly question but will i gain anything by decatting it??

not sure, with a standard ecu you wouldnt but you should with the mines :thumbs:

lose a bit of torque but makes the engine freer revving

Stunning looking car.

I would suggest getting the car checked on the rollers as Mines are known for aggresive mapping on high octane fuels, would hate for you to be gettng det and risking damage.

det as in detenation? :scare:

:welcome:

Nice car, not a fan of the spoiler though :blush:

thanks for the replies guys.

i was considering spraying the kit aswell before the car arrived but when i saw it upclose for real it really took my breath away.

thanks far the advice bout possible det. ill get it checked out.

any meets coming up??

is there going to be a z stand at santa pod 11th may at the new redline rumble??id love to get involved as it seems the lancer register and skyline owners clubs are taking over the world. would be good to have the spotlight on the zeds for a change.

Stunning looking car.

I would suggest getting the car checked on the rollers as Mines are known for aggresive mapping on high octane fuels, would hate for you to be gettng det and risking damage.

I'd go with what Phil says, he knows his stuff, would hate for your lovely car to be damaged by our crappy fuel!

:welcome: btw, car looks lovely. Not a fan of big wings, but in this case it suits the c-west kit :thumbs: