[SOLD]**SOLD** 19" Rays Nismo LMGT4 with Yokohama AD08R's

350Butcher

Only for sale due to my recent purchase of a set of 18" LMGT4's! These wheels need no introduction........they are the best 19's you can put on your Z.  I had these fully refurbished in silver when bought completely original and undamaged around 2 years ago, they have only seen summer weather and are in immaculate condition, including Richbrook alloy valves and brand new nismo stickers

Light weight forged wheels in perfect fitment:

Fronts: 19x8.5 +25

Rears: 19x9.5 +30

Complementing these forged wheels are in my opinion the best road tyres available at the moment the Yokohama AD08R, these were fitted in July 16 and they still have loads of tread on them for the new owner to enjoy! The best price I can find the tyres alone at is £1069!!

Fronts: 7mm

Rears: 6mm

Located in Warwick with collection only please

50mEWsAl.jpg

3mtlCe5l.jpg

6gQwCfkl.jpg

D9aPggRl.jpg

ytX2YMal.jpg

k4XF05El.jpg

Only chip on them!

Ymh0wwel.jpg

Close up for colour, finish and condition of the wheels

jTCY8vVl.jpg

And fitted..........As if you needed it!

0DDqEawl.jpg

pejG3eCl.jpg

Edited by 350Butcher
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Olly350z said:

As Martin is away at the moment, I thought id say that Ive put a deposit down on these so hopefully all being well they'll end up in my hands fairly soon B)

Well worth the drive, you'll love em. Great choice!

• Like 1

Thanks folks, been pretty manic day to be fair! Martins pictures of the wheels didnt do them justice, Im looking forward to getting them on tomorrow after remapping

One question, can I use the standard GT rays wheel nuts on these? One happy boy :)