Please considering visiting our Merchandise area and purchasing branded items as it helps to support this community and keep it free to use

Welcome to 350Z & 370Z UK

Welcome to the largest 350z & 370z community in the UK.
You are welcome to browse the forums as a Guest, however to get the full benefit we advice you register and create an account. It's quick and it's FREE!

Paul K

Signature update

16 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I may be missing it, but where do you go to update the signature etc...profile pic etc, is quite obvious, but i can't for the life of me find where to update  this bit

|

|

|

|

|

\/

You want account settings bud

1 person likes this

I'm having an issue with my sig for some reason, I can't get it to accept my file on the forum. Its uploaded, and I double click it to resize it ( 75 x 100 pixels ) but it says its too big?

I can't for the life of me figure out how to resize it apart from that? Can anybody share some IT wizardry ? :p

That's actually smaller than the requirements of no more than 500 x 100....

Posted (edited) · Report post

14 minutes ago, Wasso said:

That's actually smaller than the requirements of no more than 500 x 100....

I tried it the right size, but my pics stretched hahaha

so I decided to make it smaller than the requirement and it seems to not work either. I'm a bit lost.

EDIT : it now shows the pic in its original size, while pretty, its not practical. so sorry for taking up so much space - I am working on fixing it, just need help!

Edited by Mikevv

15 minutes ago, Mikevv said:

I tried it the right size, but my pics stretched hahaha

so I decided to make it smaller than the requirement and it seems to not work either. I'm a bit lost.

EDIT : it now shows the pic in its original size, while pretty, its not practical. so sorry for taking up so much space - I am working on fixing it, just need help!

Is this the sort of size you're after?

75x100

IMG_2345 (1).jpg

100x75

IMG_2345.jpg

No idea

IMG_2345 (2).jpg

5 minutes ago, SuperStu said:

Is this the sort of size you're after?

75x100

IMG_2345 (1).jpg

100x75

IMG_2345.jpg

No idea

IMG_2345 (2).jpg

Ideally as big as I can (or the "no idea" one ) but none of my pics look as good as yours/other sigs! 

That last file looks a tad over 500x100 :lol: surely the system should have said "too large?"

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Wasso said:

That last file looks a tad over 500x100 :lol: surely the system should have said "too large?"

It's under investigation.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Mikevv said:

Ideally as big as I can (or the "no idea" one ) but none of my pics look as good as yours/other sigs! 

If I may be so bold, the trick to a half decent looking 500x100 signature is to have a photo which is naturally close to a 5:1 aspect ratio, yours (though a good pic) is more like 3:4.

If you've got pics that are more landscape, post a couple up and I'll have a play if you want.

@Mikevv you've got a temp sig whilst we look into why you were able to post such a massive image in your sig, way above the 500x100 limit

11 minutes ago, SuperStu said:

@Mikevv you've got a temp sig whilst we look into why you were able to post such a massive image in your sig, way above the 500x100 limit

Is it bad that I quite like it?

If you could photo shop the word "BOTH" to the GT86 and then "MINE" to the Nismo plate, I'll use that.... not so humble ;) 

Sorry for the **** up, might have clicked too many things too quickly.

1 person likes this

Quick question - @Lexx or @SuperStu

Within the area "edit profile" you have the option to include the avatar pic, I see you both have a pic stretching the width of the page, which is behind the avatar.  Where is the option to upload or amend this area?

Cheers

@Wasso

Currently not available for members as I'm still trialling some stuff. 

Possibly in the future it will be available for all 

Ahh ok cool.  Like it though. :thumbs: